Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Content Removal

Executive Chef
    It'd be kinda random/weird to remove things from forever holidays ago. I think they literally mean Halloween to Christmas. As far back as I can remember [2 years of playing] that has never happened. Like a massive year wipe-out of holiday stuff.

But of course it's the guessing game. TL can't just make a list about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I mastered them wish I could gift you all of my Gingerbread catalog I can't wait for it to sale out..lol
    Lol just saw this. I wish we had a transfer option for so many reasons. I visually welcome your stock!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    It'd be kinda random/weird to remove things from forever holidays ago. I think they literally mean Halloween to Christmas. As far back as I can remember [2 years of playing] that has never happened. Like a massive year wipe-out of holiday stuff.

But of course it's the guessing game. TL can't just make a list about it.
    Me personally, I want them to remove the St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and World Games items. How long do I have to keep them? It's been almost 10 months that we had St. Patrick's Day's items. It's time for them to retire.

If they meant just Halloween and Christmas they should have made that clear. When I read all of the holiday content will be removed I think they will go back to March.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    This sucks I havent mastered any only Halloween nd only because it came out early

Banned
    If the st. Paddys catalog has been there all of this time I can't see them removing it now. I think they mean the heavily specific Halloween and Xmas items. I may store some items just in case, for the next seasons. I just care about valentines.

Oh no! It will be better if there's a list of items which are going to be remove. There's still some catalogs which I haven't master yet. There goes my gems. T_T Why TL why TL? Please give us more time to master the catalogs! T__T

Farm Supplier
    I wish someone from TL can give us a list of what catalogs are gonna be remove soon, coz i know i have alot still not mastered 😫

Banned
    I hope it's only Halloween , Christmas and tpilgrim outfit

I just need to master the Christmas but my daughter is new and hasn't been able to master them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolaBB View Post
    I wish someone from TL can give us a list of what catalogs are gonna be remove soon, coz i know i have alot still not mastered 😫
    Exactly, because not everything registers as "holiday" in my mind. The gingerbread outfit most definitely, but something like the cute Chalet Chic outfit should stay. It's a winter outfit yes but not a HOLIDAY outfit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    When they mean holiday theme items are going to be removed I think they mean every theme items are going to be removed. Which means everything from Easter to Christmas. Which is a good thing. I hate to have to scroll through all the way to the end to display something. As long as I have at least five machines built I will be good. Now, I need to make a list for every game of the holiday theme items so I can have a copy.

Which came first St. Patricks, right? Then Easter? I was wondering when these items were going to be taken away. I'm glad they wait until now.
    Yes, I think you're correct. I think they mean every holiday content in 2012. Does anyone know if the the emerald dress was this years or last? Also, I'm guessing the pilgrim outfit will go since it was for Thanksgiving but does that mean that the autumn related decor will go too? It did come in the same week or two, if I'm not mistaken.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast