Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Holiday Content Removal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GrEEnEyedGoldiE View Post
    Oops, my apologies... it was not the rain boots... (Those are still in London Lass.) It was the Red Coat and Black Gogo Boots that were removed. Nonetheless, I do not understand why those were taken away. They were fairly new, super awesome and not holiday themed. Seasonal, sure but then why are the snow ski items still available?
    I agree. If TL decides to ALSO take the seasonal items, why not the snow skii items? But nether less, we can't do anything about it. I'm fairly normal about the holiday removal. Just surprised that they took The White Swan and the Red Coat.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFashionEmail View Post
    I agree. If TL decides to ALSO take the seasonal items, why not the snow skii items? But nether less, we can't do anything about it. I'm fairly normal about the holiday removal. Just surprised that they took The White Swan and the Red Coat.
    The red coat shocked me. That's the catalog I was so upset about! I thought they were a permanent item. Seriously TL, how are we supposed to know which items stay... And which will go?

I just blocked off what I did have & added to that.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't get it.
    TL removed catalogues from the World game and ordinary versions to make room for new catalogues.
    Still Android players have many of the Holiday catalogues in their Xmas and Thanksgiving versions - and now I just read in a thread, that the Xmas catalogues from 2011 have been added to that. Well, I must say I am jealous!
    How come they have room for more catalogues than iOS players?

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=kimikayyz;510040]I didn't like the glitch in the original game where the pages reset everytime you ordered something...it was fixed in the Thanksgiving edition and back again in the Xmas version. So I redownloaded the Thanksgiving version and deleted the others. I still have Pretty Pilgrim, but all other holiday content is gone...even the ones I mastered. I was under the impression if we mastered them we'd get to keep them...so yeah...I'm not so happy with TL now either. They better come up with some seriiously awesome updates to replace all the stuff they took away.

THank you! I felt so crazy thinking I was the only one who felt totally lied to! I spent literally all of my coins and a ton of time trying desperately to master the fashions that I loved the most only to find it all gone after all. I was soooooo let down. I really don't understand why any fashions, recipes etc. have to be taken away...I felt like we were left with hardly anything and although some new things have come out I don't like them nearly as much as the other ones that got deleted. Still upset about it. I really just don't understand. Anyway thanks for sharing so I know I'm not the only one who feels like they were completely misled.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526