Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Content Removal

Thx sweetstuff. Im using the latest version on Android they forgot me..lol

Banned
    Oh well, guess I won't be mastering any of them. I usually order to the first gem and keep it moving. This year I tried to master the maid and vampire ones but new stuff was coming so quickly I didn't get the chance. Five days and at least six catalogs won't help me either. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    *It [correction on previous post]

PS - I personally don't focus too much on mastering an entire catalog in this situation. I focus on mastering/over-stocking items in a catalog that I am obsessed with which is why I still have Vday 2012 stuff. So basically, the gingerbread catalog Sweet and Sassy will get ordered insanely.
    I mastered them wish I could gift you all of my Gingerbread catalog I can't wait for it to sale out..lol

New Resident
    Don't really matter to us kindle users unfortunately we didn't even get half the updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Can a mod post which specific catalogues are being removed

Banned
    https://blog.teamlava.com/

Check out their blog for this weeks items. We are getting a denim display that is to die for! Also a military inspired catalog. We didn't get teasers but I'm excited. In bakery and Restaurant it seems we are getting new ovens. It's a winter theme throughout.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leaable View Post
    Can a mod post which specific catalogues are being removed
    Yes please it would be greatly appreciated. My guess is the pilgrim outfit, vampire queen, naught nurse, maid, and gingerbread outfits. Cheerful Coutore, the one with the Christmas tree skirt, just came out so it seems unfair if it goes away that fast. Reindeer pjs might also be leaving. The rest look like fall or winter outfit or not specifically holiday them anyway.

Host(ess)
    I would like to know if generic winter items count as holiday themed. Like the snowflake lights and snowflake tables. I've been saving up to add more winter decorations.

Executive Chef
    When they mean holiday theme items are going to be removed I think they mean every theme items are going to be removed. Which means everything from Easter to Christmas. Which is a good thing. I hate to have to scroll through all the way to the end to display something. As long as I have at least five machines built I will be good. Now, I need to make a list for every game of the holiday theme items so I can have a copy.

Which came first St. Patricks, right? Then Easter? I was wondering when these items were going to be taken away. I'm glad they wait until now.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Is it only the xmas items or all holiday items that will be removed?

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast