Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

Fashion Designer
    I've just had this for the first time on loading up my kingdom.

Has no one come up with an explanation yet? Apart from aliens and Ivy's dodgy potions.

Fashion Designer
    I get the bright lightening at random times and when doing random things or nothing at all. It is very pretty but seems to do nothing. I have asked others who have seen it and the consensus seems to be that it is a harmless glitch that might as well be considered Castle Story's version of weather, and we just enjoy when we see it. I am level 42 so I play often enough to have seen this multiple times. It is not the sparkle of neighbors collecting, nor is it triggered by doing a certain action, but of course being random it happens when players are doing a random number and type of actions. Aliens or weather, I wouldn't worry about your device malfunctioning. Just relax about it, enjoy it, and consider yourself a member of the bulb club or whatever, and be on the lookout because chances are you will be lucky and see the flash if you play long enough ⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I get the bright lightening at random times and when doing random things or nothing at all. It is very pretty but seems to do nothing. I have asked others who have seen it and the consensus seems to be that it is a harmless glitch that might as well be considered Castle Story's version of weather, and we just enjoy when we see it. I am level 42 so I play often enough to have seen this multiple times. It is not the sparkle of neighbors collecting, nor is it triggered by doing a certain action, but of course being random it happens when players are doing a random number and type of actions. Aliens or weather, I wouldn't worry about your device malfunctioning. Just relax about it, enjoy it, and consider yourself a member of the bulb club or whatever, and be on the lookout because chances are you will be lucky and see the flash if you play long enough ⚡️✨
    I'm on level 43 and have just had this happen. There were bright bursts of light and then over my workshops blue swirls, like water or clouds. It's almost like something is going to happen or appear!

It's so pretty! Sad of it's only a glitch. I have never had it before. And it interrupted game play for maybe 3 to 4 seconds and then stopped. It happened all over the entire playing area and was not due to neighbours visiting or levelling up.

Does anyone know what it is yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Has no one come up with an explanation yet? Apart from aliens and Ivy's dodgy potions.
    The fact that the developers have not commented could be interesting... Maybe the explanation is something that will be revealed by later gameplay? It might be called The Glimmerwood for a reason.

Fashion Designer
    It was Azalea and Lila having a friendly discussion...they picked me, No, they picked me!

Rhino Keeper
    Happened again today. This is the 4th / 5th time it happens to me. Maybe someday TL will tell us what it is.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Happened again today. This is the 4th / 5th time it happens to me. Maybe someday TL will tell us what it is.
    It's happened to me too in the past and surprised me, but even more so that there was already a thread about it! When it was first raised, TL could not explain how it happened either. I do love all the theories around why though... But it's nothing to worry about which is the main thing. So if it happens to you, just enjoy it! It certainly is pretty

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's happened to me too in the past and surprised me, but even more so that there was already a thread about it! When it was first raised, TL could not explain how it happened either. I do love all the theories around why though... But it's nothing to worry about which is the main thing. So if it happens to you, just enjoy it! It certainly is pretty
    Yes me too, I find it very interesting all the mystery around it. Now if even TL can't explain it... now that is strange! I've also seen pictures of the purple smoke and the UFO shadows. I thought maybe it had something to do with the crown at the corner of the game board (ultimatelly the end of CS storyline?). Still it's an amazing fireworks show!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789