Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I hve not seen this fancy light! I feel left out! lol :-P

Nightclub Owner
    Giant sparkles and lights . . . . a lot of people have seen that. The question is have you seen it when the background goes all blue?

I don't have access to my normal computer. When I do I'll post pics of both things.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Giant sparkles and lights . . . . a lot of people have seen that. The question is have you seen it when the background goes all blue?

I don't have access to my normal computer. When I do I'll post pics of both things.
    So it is a glitch then? -___- I was hoping it's something like a secret reward

Nightclub Owner
    When this was reported the first time I was told that the rays appeared over things like gate and nest as a way of letting us know we can interact with them in the future.

Fashion Designer
    I saw this today as well. It's different from the rays for finished goods or anything other completion I have yet seen. Not a clue what may have triggered it, but it sure was pretty.

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to say, it was across the whole screen, not focused on any specific items or future destinations.

To whom haven`t seen these fancy lights,I made this pic by myself since it`s almost impossible to capture it,cos it ususally lasts about 2 seconds and occurs totally by suprise. and Yes this is something like it, the world's eleventh miracle =)

the picture can`t be shown here.... try again -__- [IMG]https://b253.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V14HjpLy2aycdl/ICCkisoL75tn2qcTSvPXHVREIJgy9Ys65nP0*cf0zXo!/b/dAtVzpbrBQAA&bo=IANQAgAAAAABAFY![/IMG]

okay,I give up... who can tell me how to post a picture here?

Executive Chef
    I use photobucket to post photos. There is a thread about it.

Here is your picture:

It IS beautiful

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast