Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Host(ess)

Cool

This is an excellent, well prepared guide for starters who require income independence. Wish I would have stumbled upon this thread before I reached level 13. No matter, I still find the information contained in the guide and thread beneficial. I didn't breed water+fire correctly; ended up with a fireworks egg:-) Anyway, I will attempt to breed lv4 water+fire tomorrow. I hope TL didn't get rid off Athletic Dragon. Thanks Cyclohexane!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed a huge change in my silver supply when I started buying a lot of habitats. So my advice would be have as many habitats as space+cap will let you, and fill them with level 3 dragons. My daily silver doubled the first day I started this.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and don't upgrade farms until maybe around level 20 or higher. Level 4-7 dragons are easy to get and the apple supply is actually more than the upgraded farms, it just requires you to collect hourly as the trade off.

But, spending money on food at all puts a huge dent in your daily income. So not worth it unless you have something you specifically want to level. Otherwise just keep 1000 apples ready and you should be good for as couple days

Host(ess)
    Pity i would like to think i did things sensibly in the game, but i read this only now ..... Boo hoo hoo. Nevertheless, i will try to follow your tips, i am on lvl 21 dunno if it will help me now. The Foliage is already too **** expensive. i dont have money, dont have space you also mention Gold, Do Dragons give gold or just silver coins? pls clarify. im dying for Gold, These stupid TeamLava have made Nest for gold that too 250 no way can i have a 2nd one any tips? Also what the heck is a Purple dragon? i need to breed Red and Purple to get Cupid, yes i still havent come to this quest HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP MEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by looney_gul View Post
    Pity i would like to think i did things sensibly in the game, but i read this only now ..... Boo hoo hoo. Nevertheless, i will try to follow your tips, i am on lvl 21 dunno if it will help me now. The Foliage is already too **** expensive. i dont have money, dont have space you also mention Gold, Do Dragons give gold or just silver coins? pls clarify. im dying for Gold, These stupid TeamLava have made Nest for gold that too 250 no way can i have a 2nd one any tips? Also what the heck is a Purple dragon? i need to breed Red and Purple to get Cupid, yes i still havent come to this quest HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP MEEEE
    You can get gold 3 ways:
    1. Buy - if you do, wait for sale.
    2. Wait for goals which ask you to install other team lava games: You can get 30 gold for installing & up to 2 x 15 for reaching certain levels depending on the game. Example of the games that give free golds for installing & leveling up are a) Fashion Story, b) Restaurant Story, c) Bakery Story & d) Slots. They offer gold to install & play whenever there is new game edition.
    3. Receive as gifts from neighbors. You can get 1 gold from a neighbor everyday ( with 20/day I heard but not verified because I was never able to get that many ). And you can also give back up to 3 neighbors.
    4. Wait, don't speed up. - Do not use gold to speed up. Just wait. In this case, the saying "Time is Gold" is very true because the Gold you never spend is a Gold you earn.

So without spending any money, you can get as many as 500 golds in 2 months of patience. Sufficient to buy a 2nd nest. In another month or so, you can buy a third nest for 500 golds.
    Cheers!

Ooops... the #4 is an afterthought so not counted when I say 3 ways.

Banned
    Purple(MAGIC DRAGON) iis a mix of water and fire dragon. 20 hours breeding time. Once you have it, you unlock a whole new world of dragons
    Dragons only give silver coins. To get gold, you have to have neighbors who will gift it to you! The most secure way is to write on people's walls "I'm looking for gold buddies, I'll gift back every day!"
    Meaning: if they gift you, you gift them back or vice-versa. Note that you can send only 3 gold a day, but you can receive up to 20 (which only happens to really lucky people xD)
    And that's how we slowly earn gold.
    Another way is to install and play other Team Lava games. In your goals, you may sometimes (and randomly) find goals that tell you to install and/or reach a certain level. To install they give you 30 gold (iOS users have to place a decoration before they get the gold) and then you can earn 15 more gold in two more goals by reaching certain levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DraconJakc View Post
    Ooops... the #4 is an afterthought so not counted when I say 3 ways.
    You got there first xD

As for not speeding up - sometimes it may be necessary, like when trying for limited edition dragons. I sometimes speed up before going to bed when i check the time and it's going to be hatched long before I wake up.
    I also never speed up when a timer drops below 40 minutes or so - I think that paying 1 gold for less than an hour is a waste!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    I noticed a huge change in my silver supply when I started buying a lot of habitats. So my advice would be have as many habitats as space+cap will let you, and fill them with level 3 dragons. My daily silver doubled the first day I started this.
    Did you purchase large or small habitats? I would think large habitats are best if you are unable to check on them frequently...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodies4Life View Post
    Did you purchase large or small habitats? I would think large habitats are best if you are unable to check on them frequently...
    Yup. They usually have more than the double of capacity. If a person can handle the investment, getting larger ones is a good idea. If not, upgrading them as money flows in is the best.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast