Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Rhino Keeper
    hey i started playing today..and rreached level 7..wasted money on the clearing quests..wish i had seen this thread sooner..but never mind..will work on saving for the water dragon and breeding the athletic dragon..

Farm Supplier
    No need for buying gold as long as you are patient enough. The gold provided for installing other TL games and other tasks is plenty enough.

Most important in my opinion is clearing space early on and maximize number of habitats (only go for big ones) on the cleared space. Stay away from decorations and other not functional stuff. Once you have around 20 habitats the money flow is enough to provide for all the tasks.

Confused...is the "Light" habitat the diamond or white one? I can't find one called "Light" specifically. I'm level 18 and hatching my first purple magic egg right now. I can get either diamond or white, but not both. And how do you get a light dragon? Coins or gold?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    Confused...is the "Light" habitat the diamond or white one? I can't find one called "Light" specifically. I'm level 18 and hatching my first purple magic egg right now. I can get either diamond or white, but not both. And how do you get a light dragon? Coins or gold?
    White is light.

Rhino Keeper
    Cyclohexane this is an amazing thread!! I wish you've wrote this when I started playing! Great advices!!!! Good job!

Rhino Keeper
    To all the guys who say athletes are no longer available, that hurts but they are not necessary. Once your Love dragon economy kicks in, you don?t need them. However they were very useful getting my left and right dragons (red + blue rares). Check out the screenshots.

Check out how many Love dragons I have! Most of those are level 5 dragons (quick to evolve and only requires 165 food). Each one makes 514 per hour, or 1,542 per habitat (i.e. habitat maxed in about an hour and a half). If you can check in that frequently, you will be rolling in the cash.

I started playing this account a few days after I wrote this guide. I only check in twice per day (morning and night), sometimes after work but this is my wife?s phone. If I checked in every 2 hours, I?d have lots more income and be more advanced. With that said, I just got a Caesar, have two Tuskers, three athletes, all common light, epic Loves, epic light, epic super, fairy, etc. etc. I am at the point now where I can start replacing my Love dragons and their fire habitats with other desirable dragons on light habitats. Then I won?t need to check in frequently and will have the luxury to work on whatever dragon I like.

My first account on my phone I followed the quests and focused on getting basics to epic too much. With this account, I ignore the quests until I have a moment with no personal goals, then I go revisit them. I notice a definite difference in economy and how easy it is to spread out now and not struggling so hard. Still, don?t be discouraged if you did not follow, there is no wrong way to play!

Rhino Keeper
    i dnt know whether to be happy or sad..i was at level 9 when i bred water and fire to get the athletic dragon as per this guide..and i end up wid a left-heart dragon!! and tht pushes my xp and i hit 10 level..now my next breed has gotten me a 20 hr breeding time so i know its a magic dragon..there goes my chance of getting an athletic dragon..but am glad i atleast got the left-heart soon..tho lord know how and when wil get the rt-heart coz tht seems to be more rare..

i tried breed fire and water, but its come to left heart dragon.. not Athlete

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaeru34 View Post
    i tried breed fire and water, but its come to left heart dragon.. not Athlete
    Yeah, TL through a wrench in the mix by lowering magic to level 7 and adding the heart dragons. Athletic is getting very hard to get. Now you need more luck then before to get one. I am at level 93 and still athletic-less.

Host(ess)
    OH WOW!!!! Wonderful thread, though very time comsuming plan, but thats okay, as all I do on free time is play DS.

Great Great Great Great Thread!!!!! =)

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast