Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

So I tried getting an athletic at level 9, and I got a 20 hr breed time. Tried breeding again, and I have a 14 hr breed time this time. First egg hasn't hatched yet, and the breeding should be done by now, so we'll see. But from what I can tell, I'm getting an athletic on my second try. I'm on Android OS.

Farm Supplier
    i dont know if this guide is still effective on my part im lvl 22, but i think love dragon 400 coins per hour isnt tht great. getting a lot of love dragon i think its a bad i dea. i just started to breed diamond dragon and i got a lots of athletic honeybee eagle etc. and i think they are enough to be rich. at least i still had a chance to get a diamond. just sayin

Farm Supplier
    but love dragon has a good exp gain 1,100

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lriptide View Post
    i dont know if this guide is still effective on my part im lvl 22, but i think love dragon 400 coins per hour isnt tht great. getting a lot of love dragon i think its a bad i dea. i just started to breed diamond dragon and i got a lots of athletic honeybee eagle etc. and i think they are enough to be rich. at least i still had a chance to get a diamond. just sayin
    If you have a diamond dragon, then this is not the guide for you.

I started a game on my wife's phone and been running through this guide. Since it is my wife's phone, I only log in about twice per day but money is never an issue. Remember, you sell the Love dragons later. They are temporary.

One thing I'll add to this guide (as Android with cheap food costs), you can easily level your love dragons to level 7 with no issue on food or coin and still be expanding (evolve time is so fast).

I started on my wifes account a few days after I wrote this guide and I'm already in mid 20's and have lots of rares and a few super rares. You do not have to breed Love dragons exclusively, just to start. I have about 5 habitats full of them and starting to save for large light habitats now that the first island section is cleared. I just got a Tusker to!

but love dragon has a good exp gain 1,100
    After level 10, there is no reason to worry about not leveling up. That is just a trick with the Athlete dragon and apparently, based on feedback, only Android phones can do this.

Banned
    Not everyone is able to breed high-earning dragons so easily i remember i struggled a bit at first, but eventually managed to breed scoprion, eagle, fairy. Those boosted my income! But "back then" clearing costs weren't so high ! Expansion costed a bit more, but the stuff we need to hack away was less expensive in my earlier levels.

Executive Chef
    This is a really good method. Helped me get a lot of coins on my android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Not everyone is able to breed high-earning dragons so easily i remember i struggled a bit at first, but eventually managed to breed scoprion, eagle, fairy. Those boosted my income! But "back then" clearing costs weren't so high ! Expansion costed a bit more, but the stuff we need to hack away was less expensive in my earlier levels.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm tempted to get out my android phone and create an island on there, just to give this a go I currently play on iOS past level 70 and it would be a nice tiny break from trying to get a leopard dragon... Check out my island maybe?? ID is - MazShaddix (island is Overgrown Eden)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    My wifes account is momadragon8. I am level 15 right now, your welcome to take a look.
    I got 2 athletes at level 9 (one on nest and breed another). If I had second nest, I would have got three. When I got to level 10 and tried again, I immediately breed a magic with same combo. I am just about to hit level 17 on that account and easily have enough saved to immediately purchase a light habitat and light dragon egg. The strategy is working great, constantly expanding.
    I also got immediately 2x Magic at level 7, following your guise. Even though in the market Magic shows locked till level 10 i was able to breed them as soon as i was able to get the water dragon at level 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    Are you guys Android or ios? Besides updates, I know for certain there are some other subtle differences. I can't imagine TL making a fix like that just because of a guide. They have got tons of other things to do. I play original Dragon Story (not Android New Dawn version). Please list ios or Android and software (Dragon Story or New Dawn) used.
    I'm on Android running the "Dragon Story - New Dawn" version (1.0.5.4.2).

Executive Chef
    Cyclo, just thought you would like to know, I just started a new game on a new ipad and magic now appears to level 7. That is when the goal for magic appeared. Never got a chance to get athletic because water isn't available unitl level 7 either. So, magic has seemed to rear its head earlier than it use too.

Oh, and i started the game this past Sunday.

This would have been great to know when I started playing. I feel a little screwed now since I'm already at level 18 and I don't have any baby dragons. This is the first game like this I have ever played and so I am a little confused and frustrated as to the strategies for success. I really don't want to spend cash on this game to buy gold, but the higher up I get it seems like you need gold for EVERYTHING. Am I missing something here guys? I am surprised by how much I am enjoying the creativity of this game, but if I can't advance any further without spending actual dollars I may have to give it up. I would greatly appreciate any and tips, pointers, advice, shortcuts etc. you all can offer. Thanks bunches!!! :-))

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast