Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefyre View Post
    It's 585 Food to level a Light-only Dragon to Level 4 so you can breed it. For Light hybrids, it's 375 Food to level them to 3 (don't need to level to 4 to breed).

They definitely earn the most... but if you're on iOS, the initial investment cost is much steeper than the 25 Food to level to 3 you mentioned.
    I was not aware of food prices on IOS. However, getting 375 food should not be that hard at level 17. I think it is still a viable option, especially with increased income. But I am an Android player so cannot confirm directly.

Quote Originally Posted by amightytree View Post
    Sorry to say but this guide completely messed up my game i managed to get 2 magic dragons at level 9 and lost all my saved bricks now I have to reset my phone and start again
    That is impossible; you cannot get a magic dragon at level 9. I just started this strategy on my wifes phone and got 2 athletic at level 9. I would have gotten 3 but my wife played a few quests and leveled to quickly. Once I hit 10, then I got the magic dragon.

You made a mistake, don't blame the guide. It is very clear that the magic dragon only becomes available at level 10. I have verified and tested this on Android.

Also, I am not sure what a saved brick is nor do I know what resetting your phone does. If you were only level 10, then resetting your account should be no problem. This time, do not do any quests and follow guide closer. Look at magic dragon in shop before you level to 10, the dragon is un-enabled.

Executive Chef
    Nice!
    Reward a sticky right here

Rhino Keeper
    This Guide rules! Although i have no time to try it out

Farm Supplier
    A bit confused ... on my Kindle I'm level 8 and I just bred a red and blue and got a 20 hour timer .... thought that wasn't possible?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post
    I was not aware of food prices on IOS. However, getting 375 food should not be that hard at level 17. I think it is still a viable option, especially with increased income. But I am an Android player so cannot confirm directly.

That is impossible; you cannot get a magic dragon at level 9. I just started this strategy on my wifes phone and got 2 athletic at level 9. I would have gotten 3 but my wife played a few quests and leveled to quickly. Once I hit 10, then I got the magic dragon.

You made a mistake, don't blame the guide. It is very clear that the magic dragon only becomes available at level 10. I have verified and tested this on Android.

Also, I am not sure what a saved brick is nor do I know what resetting your phone does. If you were only level 10, then resetting your account should be no problem. This time, do not do any quests and follow guide closer. Look at magic dragon in shop before you level to 10, the dragon is un-enabled.
    Something went wrong. I followed your strategy to the tee. I have not cleared anything nor have I done any quest. I'm only on level 8. I bred my Fire and Water, and instead of getting Athletic, I have 20 hours breeding time, which means I'm getting Magic. how can That be? I checked the market and Like you said Magic isn't available till level 10. So what do I do now? I'm using kindle fire which as you know is an android device. Should I buy a purple habitats and keep Magic or sell him and keep trying in the hope that I get at least 1 Athletic? if You want to verify my level and progress my ID is 20mimzy13.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kasaokc View Post
    A bit confused ... on my Kindle I'm level 8 and I just bred a red and blue and got a 20 hour timer .... thought that wasn't possible?
    What did you breed? If it was red, blue and yellow...you have fireworks not magic...same breed time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    What did you breed? If it was red, blue and yellow...you have fireworks not magic...same breed time.
    Soory kas..didn't realize you were a high level player...never mind the question...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Soory kas..didn't realize you were a high level player...never mind the question...
    No worries
    I downloaded on my kindle for fun and to try the write up strategy. I just barely made it into level 8 with the water dragon evolved so I could breed it. The 20 hour breed confused me so I double-checked and confirmed it is a level 4 fire and level 4 water. Then I checked market just to make sure magic was still locked at my level and it is. Some kind of glitch apparently.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Something went wrong. I followed your strategy to the tee. I have not cleared anything nor have I done any quest. I'm only on level 8. I bred my Fire and Water, and instead of getting Athletic, I have 20 hours breeding time, which means I'm getting Magic. how can That be? I checked the market and Like you said Magic isn't available till level 10. So what do I do now? I'm using kindle fire which as you know is an android device. Should I buy a purple habitats and keep Magic or sell him and keep trying in the hope that I get at least 1 Athletic? if You want to verify my level and progress my ID is 20mimzy13.
    I'm trying not to collect from my habitats because I don't want my level to go up before I have the chance to try again for Athletic!

Farm Supplier
    It suc ks i got virtue while atempting to get my firstlove to het rich im sad forever poor

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast