Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclohexane View Post

It only took an hour to write it up. The problem is I had to get the information out of my head to make room for other things
    I would of had to start another game and write down each step as I went along....Good memory you got there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I would of had to start another game and write down each step as I went along....Good memory you got there.
    I did start a new game on my wife's new ANDROID phone. It is kinda of fun blazing through the first section of the island at lighting speed. The strategy works.

I'd love to check out new IOS features but there is no way I am going to justify not only a much more expensive phone, but an additional $50 per month. My plan is awesome and you cannot get it with Apple products.

After a few hours of downloading free apps, my wife's phone is as good as the new i-phone. I have nothing against Apple products, I think they are awesome but I believe most people will come to the conclusion that an Android is just as good for much less. Then the future of this game will be in jeopardy as soon as the next cool game comes out that is updated for Android. Once people leave, it is hard to get them back.

Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts. I don't think Android will get any update other than the new Pink dragons. Unless they hire some new Android specific programmers which is unlikely in this economy.

Executive Chef
    Cyclohexane ... You mention at Level 10 - 16, putting Firestorm on a "big red rock". Is this the upgraded (larger) red habitat?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Cyclohexane ... You mention at Level 10 - 16, putting Firestorm on a "big red rock". Is this the upgraded (larger) red habitat?
    Yes, they are still cheap at $5,000 and hold 3 dragons (allowing you to save more money instead of clearing land). Immediately hatch 3 fire dragons on these and replace with firestorm as they hatch. A fire dragon only costs 100 coin and at level 3 (25 food) they make $175 per hour. With only 30 sec hatch time, they make money back quickly. Firestorms only make $190 at level 3 with 12 hour breed time but you need to breed something and they are highest paying common with chance for eagle and scorpion. Just filling with habitats with fire dragons is a viable (yet boring) option.

The important thing is to save $200K for immediate light dragons at level 17. Then you can get those 5 hour breed time $319 per hour dragons to replace all fire / firestorm commons. Once your income is at a level where you can expand, evolve, and breed without waiting, then start to replace those Love dragons with dragons you want.

Executive Chef
    So, get the large red habitats (Big Rock) before Level 10, right?

Farm Supplier
    Very useful guide.
    Excellent guide for beginners. Nice work!

Rhino Keeper
    Was rereading the guide to see what things I could make use of and since you mention using Light Dragon hybrids to earn coins, I thought I would mention that maintaining Light Dragons are quite a bit more expensive on iOS.

It's 585 Food to level a Light-only Dragon to Level 4 so you can breed it. For Light hybrids, it's 375 Food to level them to 3 (don't need to level to 4 to breed). Filling up multiple habitats with Light hybrids is going to run you down on food and coins more quickly if you're on iOS - especially if at that point in time, you're focusing on the Light Dragons to earn you the money.

They definitely earn the most... but if you're on iOS, the initial investment cost is much steeper than the 25 Food to level to 3 you mentioned.

Sorry to say but this guide completely messed up my game i managed to get 2 magic dragons at level 9 and lost all my saved bricks now I have to reset my phone and start again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amightytree View Post
    Sorry to say but this guide completely messed up my game i managed to get 2 magic dragons at level 9 and lost all my saved bricks now I have to reset my phone and start again
    Resetting your phone won't affect the game. It is stored on TLs servers, not your device.

Rhino Keeper
    oh man this guide is so detailed. I wihs I had read this when I was a newbie

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast