Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Rhino Keeper
    I have millions of coin now also, but this thread was very helpful to get me to this point. I remember the struggle to afford both the light dragon and it's habitat.

I think this thread has very good points to help in the beginning when coins are scarce. In what order to buy habitats and what dragons to breed, not to worry about clearing foliage until you need to.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I have millions of coin now also, but this thread was very helpful to get me to this point. I remember the struggle to afford both the light dragon and it's habitat.

I think this thread has very good points to help in the beginning when coins are scarce. In what order to buy habitats and what dragons to breed, not to worry about clearing foliage until you need to.
    Yea this is a good thread, but after getting to the point I'm at now, I would suggest new players to take their time, as coins are only problematic for the new players, you will have tons of coins after you get through that stage.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    **** SOME UPDATED TIPS ****

I found this thread just before I went to level 10. So no Athlete Dragon for me. I kept breeding red and yellow dragons untill level 25 or 26. Just before this time there was a Community Event and I started it with one week left. So I spent money on adventures in order to get most of the Dragons. Got some pretty cool dragons from that.

I even epanded some of my forest and upgraded some of my farms. This does increase your XP. But it worked out for me. At one point I had 14 Firemanes. I also ended up with most the Rare and Super Rare of the red/yellow combo
    I bought the white dragon and habitat at level 26.

Actual Cost

120,000 for White Meadow
    150,000 for White Dragon
    270,000 TOTAL

easy to round to 300K

Also Don't sell your Firestorm dragons instead
    1. Buy the trading portal
    2 Raise your dragon to level 4. It will take a few more apples and 12 hours in the evolution flower but worth it in the long run.
    When you are ready to sell, trade them(Firemanes) instead. (Just tap the building, then at the bottom right is an option to trade. Tap on that. It will pop up with a list dragons to trade.) It takes about 6 hours but you end up with either a small ruby or the topaz(yellow) gemstone. You will need them for future quests.

I'm at the point for breeding white and red. So I will post any other helpful tips.

This is what I have found helpful and I hope others might too.

I play DS, FFS and CS. Neighbors Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    correct, that would be the pink Virtue dragon
    this just happened to me too and was wondering if the person answering just was very knowledgeable or if there is a list somewhere that shows the wait times with possibile combinations? Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmorrisett View Post
    this just happened to me too and was wondering if the person answering just was very knowledgeable or if there is a list somewhere that shows the wait times with possibile combinations? Thank you!
    Sent you PM with some helpful info.

New Resident
    Great Guide
    As beginner this info is great, even tho it takes time to feel way around game and know what's what etc..

So thanks for typing this guide out
    Much appreciated

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122