Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Executive Chef
    The system does work to build coin collecting capacity early in the game. I discovered it after Level 10, and went from struggling for coins to having enough to expand steadily and clearing the lots.

Can u only breed athletic dragon when fire & water r @ level 4 or can their breeding @ level 6 have the same results?

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, haven't seen this thread in a long time. I have new advice to give though, don't really mind much how much coins you get at first, because as you play on, you'll have more than enough coins that you won't have anything to spend it on.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    True, but it takes a long, long time before that happens, over a year... In the meanwhile, you struggle with a shortage of coins... Hard. Clearing debris, discovering new land, making food, buying habitats, it's all very expensive if you don't have a high income...

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, but if you keep on playing, coins is not a problem in the long run
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    For me this is one of the strengths of this game, the challenges differ as you level up. First all that struggling for coins, then the trouble of expanding when it demanded so many maps! And now trying to squeeze in one more habitat so I can fit in a new dragon.. Or deciding which common dragon gets traded. Never expected that when I started playing, just to get a bonus in Jewel Mania.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    For me this is one of the strengths of this game, the challenges differ as you level up. First all that struggling for coins, then the trouble of expanding when it demanded so many maps! And now trying to squeeze in one more habitat so I can fit in a new dragon.. Or deciding which common dragon gets traded. Never expected that when I started playing, just to get a bonus in Jewel Mania.
    Agreed, your focus changes as you play on, coins would be a big problem for new players, but as you get more dragons coins come easy. So back on topic, like I said before, time is what you need to get more coins, as you gain more dragons(most of which are given through finishing tournaments or world events) you are guaranteed to have more coins.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia7705 View Post
    Can u only breed athletic dragon when fire & water r @ level 4 or can their breeding @ level 6 have the same results?
    The results are the same. You have to evolve the dragons to level 4 to breed. After that, it doesn't matter what level the dragon is at. The recommendation is to evolve just to level 4 as that saves you food (coins) that can be saved for the later strategies. What the warning is about is about is that you must do it while you are below level 10 in the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yeah, but if you keep on playing, coins is not a problem in the long run
    Yeah you right! Now all of my money is just sitting there
    Once I even have no money to buy a mythic habitats
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Yeah you right! Now all of my money is just sitting there
    Once I even have no money to buy a mythic habitats
    Yup, so that's what I tell new players and some of my friends who are starting this game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons