Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Fashion Designer
    I find myself isolating the best paying dragons and having one large habitat to their own, that way overnight I am maximizing my coin gain. When breeding I stick to the best odds with the fewest commons which have LONG wait times, so I do not breed the topaz often because of that horrible Sunrise which takes two days to finish (1 and 1).

I also agree with the red comment, I do not find value in housing red dragons, they are lousy payers in general and the habitats are not good for paying. I have been focusing on the pink hybrids because I can combine either diamond or pearl and the results are good.

I avoid the night-esque dragons because they do not pay unless you get an ultra rare and the wait times are quite long. For a period of time I was trying to breed night and diamond and I swear I was going for two weeks and it never rewarded me with the diamond hybrid I wanted, so I quit with that.

Winning the tournaments, winning the group events, getting the free dragons from the collection/album has also been a solid source of high quality dragons.

When I see neighbors who are not mining I do not get it, mining is free and you get great rewards for doing so..I think mining is a solid angle for this game.

For apples I maxed out the farms at 7 and have the Enchanted for all, which allows me the opportunity to do the 10 minute apples which based on price is the best return if you are around and watching. Overnight I either do the 5 hour apples or the 5 hour diamond dates depending on what I need. I also try to get what dragons I NEED to either make the most money or win on tournaments up to the level 8-9 area, while the less used or lower paying dragons I will keep at lower levels if they are not used for battles, they dont breed well or they do not pay very well.

I've never been able to get a Fairytale or been able to go down that breeding road, I have tried but no luck..same goes for the DINO or the royals or the cosmics. No luck trying different combinations and same goes for the tropic-esque dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for about a year on my ipad but I just got a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet so I am starting over on it and I am already on Level 6 but I am going to TRY to follow this guide and see what happens...LOL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, does anyone have info for beginners on Android for any of the other games? I downloaded Pet Story, Zoo Story, Restaurant, Pet Shop, Bakery, Fruit Splash, Bingo???? Please?
    Last edited by maguar; 07-12-14 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Removed third party games

Farm Supplier
    I play bakery story and restaurant story on two accounts and I would say to not really worry about the goals quite yet either so you don't spend all your money on them. Just work on cooking items for the amount of time you know you be away from the game and just work with one kind of oven at a time so you can master each item and earn gems quicker. each time you make a certain amount of an item you will get a gem after you get to level 8 i believe. save your gems up and try not to spend them until there's something you really want or you get to a high level because there will be things you want when you get to certain levels. same thing for fashion story with mastering and saving gems up. and add friends right away and add a lot of them, you can go to the forum and there's an add neighbor page for each game. I'm here to help if you need anything else you can msg me on here or add me on dragon story, restaurant story, fashion story, and bakery story, I also recommend candy blast mania. I have two accounts so feel free to add both (: meowwmixx and meowwmixx2
    Last edited by maguar; 07-12-14 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Farm Supplier
    and I absolutely love this thread! i started a whole second storm8 just so i could start over because i just added it for gems on my other games, but I'm hooked! only problem is i forget which dragons i bred to get the dragons i like haha.

New Resident
    This is very helpful, wish it found it earlier. Today I am off work so I thought I'd start breeding the light & fire to get a few love dragons. My first attempt is showing a 32 hour breed time! Woohoo! Wonder what that will be??? I guess I won't be breeding love dragons today.

Good guide for who start Dragon Story and want be rich fast, but if u see that link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    i calculate all exp u do to complete the 2Athletic dragon mission, the limit for not levelling at 10 is 1600exp i dont know why but im out of 70exp

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I read this before playing, I got great tips of a great neighbor, but I have been so frustrated about not having an athletic dragon, I just got it now on level 68 as a fail to something else, but I think I might be getting another judging by my breeding colors & hours

Quote Originally Posted by pattons_friends View Post
    I wish I read this before playing, I got great tips of a great neighbor, but I have been so frustrated about not having an athletic dragon, I just got it now on level 68 as a fail to something else, but I think I might be getting another judging by my breeding colors & hours
    I have been trying for athletic for weeks. I keep getting magic, 14 to be exact with the insanely long breed & hatch times. I'm about ready to quit. Even when I tried breeding magic with air or fire I still get magic. I finally got a charm but if breed that with anything I get a magic! Purple used to be my face color! Glad you finally got one or two.

Fashion Designer
    Huh I wish I saw this when I first started. Always had trouble getting money or not making enough. I just started playing again a few months back & I'm now at 12 million. I did have 18 million but I upgraded some habitats & expanded.
    Last edited by SHINeeFan23; 10-18-14 at 07:41 PM.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~