Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Rhino Keeper
    Wish id followed this but am now past level 10 and not done this
    And completely failing want to restart my game

Holy cow. I wish I'd seen this when I was new, I'm level 70 and still don't have an Athletic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    Wish id followed this but am now past level 10 and not done this
    And completely failing want to restart my game
    You don'tneed to restart the game. just play along according to your level. This tutorial is to help gain money faster, but it's not the only way to play the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Great Guide but I've already got quite a lot of money.

Fashion Designer
    My favourite part is about the athletic! I have 2 now when I was trying for something else.
    But the athletic part is good info
    *thumbs up*

Executive Chef
    Good points Cyclo--but boy, you have way too much time on your hands.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Wish i would have figured out the athletic part before I got magic...GRRRR

Executive Chef
    i started by doing foresfire firestorm and serpent they all around 1000 per hour.
    but. my primary goal was level 17 xp to get gems in other games. i'll quit dragon if they dont fix the book in android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klaineisland View Post
    Holy cow. I wish I'd seen this when I was new, I'm level 70 and still don't have an Athletic.
    Ha, me too. I'm level 78 and want an athletic, but only magic comes out whenever I try for it.

Fashion Designer
    lvl 51 and still no athletic too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1puff View Post
    One quibble, you have Life (4) listed as red/green and green/yellow. I think you meant Fruitful on the green/yellow. Based on my experience with the game (two different times), this looks like an excellent way to avoid spending money to buy gold. Great effort!
    Yes that is correct. Unfortunately there is no edit feature on this forum for some strange reason. This is the only forum I have ever been to without an edit feature for the users.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefyre View Post
    Good guide, but this sort of thing works if and only if you are able to check your Dragons often enough to collect the maximum coins from them throughout the day.
    It works better if you check frequently. However, you can create many fire habitats and put only one or two dragons on each so they fill up slowly. The hourly rates are the same. Then you do not need to check in so frequently. This will not work for a high level player due to habitat cap, but this guide is not meant for high level player.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Good points Cyclo--but boy, you have way too much time on your hands.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Wish i would have figured out the athletic part before I got magic...GRRRR
    It only took an hour to write it up. The problem is I had to get the information out of my head to make room for other things

Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    came in expecting an idiot making an idiots guide.
    instead found a pretty good guide, well thought out. the athletic dragon tip especially, clever.
    Please rate the thread.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast