Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Can you tell me how to start a new account? I took mine over from an 8 year old & I'm sure I would have thought things out differently. A few goof ups in the beginning can take a very long time to fix. Thank you! I probably should have this in another "thread", whatever that means. Not sure how to start one of those either.
    I am sorry but there is not a reset/restart option . Once a storm ID is set on a device, you cannot start over. If you have another device you can transfer the storm ID and games over to that device, then you can download new games to your current device.

Also please note:
    Users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    i started a new account when I got my Ipad Mini, I managed to get 4 athletic {i didn't evolve them until I hit level 10}, and then of course I get magic after magic, but I got Lunar horse, and jewelry here but still haven't gotten the jewelry on main account. Sitting at level 15 with 100k in coins, going slowly this time to build coins and not level up so fast that I can't afford anything else.

Have just restarted the game with a second acc and attemped this guide!
    Got 1 (evolving), 1 egg (hatching) and another (breeding). Can't wait to farm coins from them
    But I heard that the sooner you attemp to breed a diamond the better.
    Should I continue breeding fire storm or try do get a diamond now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pomxpom View Post
    Have just restarted the game with a second acc and attemped this guide!
    Got 1 (evolving), 1 egg (hatching) and another (breeding).
    Should I continue breeding fire storm or try do get a diamond now?
    Notice that the Diamond Fields habitat costs 100,000 whereas the BIG green habitat costs 15,000 and the BIG red costs 5,000. So while Diamond might pay about 3 times what most other dragons do, the cost to get it is way more than 3 times the cost of other hybrids.
    I followed this whole guide on my second account and I'm glad I did! I'm at about Level 60, have completely cleared 2 of the biggest islands and have over 17 million coins.

On my first account (the Sparkly) one, I gave up at level 60 and had barely a million coins and only one island cleared. I'm in much better shape this time around.
    I haven't even bred for diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    Notice that the Diamond Fields habitat costs 100,000 whereas the BIG green habitat costs 15,000 and the BIG red costs 5,000. So while Diamond might pay about 3 times what most other dragons do, the cost to get it is way more than 3 times the cost of other hybrids.
    I followed this whole guide on my second account and I'm glad I did! I'm at about Level 60, have completely cleared 2 of the biggest islands and have over 17 million coins.

On my first account (the Sparkly) one, I gave up at level 60 and had barely a million coins and only one island cleared. I'm in much better shape this time around.
    I haven't even bred for diamonds.
    Guess I will follow this guide at least until reach lv17 then
    Because I heard that it's much harder for a lv99 to get a Diamond than a lv20 and I really want to get one...

Now my problem is that I have too much Virtue. I keep breeding Light + Fire and I've got 3 Love and 3 Virtue. Should I sell or trade my Virtue? Their habitat cost 120,000 and I have to clear the island to make places for the habitats too... It just like a terrible circle, saving up and then got a Virtue so have to spend it all...
    I've been aiming for a Chocolate White but it'll last only for 1 days and I have 33h to wait for a virtue so... giving up :-<

Rhino Keeper
    To me the Virtue was never worth keeping. Until I tried for Cherry Blossom so I needed one for that.
    What do they pay? 783 at Epic level. (Virtue)
    I haven't traded any so I don't know if they are worth to keep for trading. That 33 hr breed/hatch/evolve time is a ****er!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    To me the Virtue was never worth keeping. Until I tried for Cherry Blossom so I needed one for that.
    What do they pay? 783 at Epic level. (Virtue)
    I haven't traded any so I don't know if they are worth to keep for trading. That 33 hr breed/hatch/evolve time is a ****er!
    Thanks for the info, I don't know that they pay that little
    As I know, we'll get 1 small Quartz for a Virtue. That keeps me wondering if that worths 99hours of my life T___T
    Already buy the second pink pararie, not too late to stop I think.
    OMG, what should I do if they keep coming :'(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pomxpom View Post
    Now my problem is that I have too much Virtue. I keep breeding Light + Fire and I've got 3 Love and 3 Virtue. Should I sell or trade my Virtue? Their habitat cost 120,000 and I have to clear the island to make places for the habitats too... It just like a terrible circle, saving up and then got a Virtue so have to spend it all...
    I've been aiming for a Chocolate White but it'll last only for 1 days and I have 33h to wait for a virtue so... giving up :-<
    They bring the removed dragons back at various times so don't panic
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Rhino Keeper
    I use this guide too, thanks for sharing