Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I'm wondering how some people seem to have have endless money- like over 100 million. I'm level 118 and I have a solid 16-20 million usually, but I still conserve because I could spend it pretty quickly on new habitats and expansions. But I've seen people lower levels than me who have way more money. Any tips? I play pretty regularly (a couple times a day during the week and much, much more on weekends)- do I just need to collect more? And not buy arctic isle food? Haha
    That arctic food is a real coin suck. When I changed over to iOS I had over 160 million coins. Within weeks I was down to around 40 mill lol soon as I unlocked the big guy, my arctic dragons went onto rations

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    That arctic food is a real coin suck. When I changed over to iOS I had over 160 million coins. Within weeks I was down to around 40 mill lol soon as I unlocked the big guy, my arctic dragons went onto rations
    Wow!!! That is a huge jump! I spend money on arctic isles once every few weeks (or once a month) because it takes so long to make it back. I still don't have any dragons at epic there but I'm just going to take my time because otherwise I will be completely broke.

Rhino Keeper
    I just started fresh on my iPad mini and I'm ecstatic that I got three Athletics before I hit level 10!
    Once again---great guide!

Rhino Keeper
    Best way to make coins is to breed to diamond as fast as possible. Chances of getting a diamond are vastly increased at the lowest lvl possible. My 2nd account, terrapin22, just got a diamond at lvl 16 after only 6 tries. You can breed red/green by lvl 5, and any blue/yellow by 11. Combine those 2 and try your luck.

I'll breed the easier diamond hybrids, upgrade all my farms, and won't need to check in very often because of the high coin cap on diamond habitats.

My diamond will be done breeding in 18 hours, if I get enough gold maybe I'll speed up the nesting to show everyone. Feel free to add my account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phudong2011 View Post
    Add me: phudong2011 plz~
    There is an add me that already started. Please use that thread instead of inundating every thread you can find with your 'add me' posts. I'm clicking on posts thinking someone's added something...only too see that they are all your 'add me posts'!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    There is an add me that already started. Please use that thread instead of inundating every thread you can find with your 'add me' posts. I'm clicking on posts thinking someone's added something...only too see that they are all your 'add me posts'!
    Seriously! And the report triangle button is gone

I would also suggest that visiting neighbors and newsfeed will help level you up fast. But for me what i did because i learned a system. Im lvl 99 btw. All dragons i keep, i have only so many habitats and keep switching dragons out as they come from the nests. I do add new habitats every once in awhile when im able to clear enough space but it takes me usually a week to clear out one space and that is not including the brush, rocks, etc. I call them fillers but i switch them out depending on how much money they make. So if it cant be switched out because theres no room and i know that the dragons i have in each habitat color are making more then i sell it. I learned that if u place ur dragons u get more exp then when u just sell the ones u dont want because u alrdy have them. That way they give u money in the meantime and when ure done u can replace them or upgrade them with a new better egg that gives u more money. I only feed the dragons i know i want and i want one of each dragon unless i really like them then its two or the genie dragon quest which requires 3. The only ones ive fed up to lvl 4 are the virtue and night dragon to be able to get a chance to breed the other rare one colored dragons. The more money the faster youll lvl and clear space. Also i found that its efficient to use the 5 hr food the one for $3,200 to be able to lvl up ur dragons just until u can make enough hourly to use the 1 hr rushrooms $26,000 and if u need a few extra food use upgrapes $8,000 100 for 10 minutes do that just until u go to sleep then u use the 5 hr $75,000 food i forget what theyre called. When u feed them, feed them according to how much food they eat. Doesnt make sense to feed a dragon that needs 3000 food 5xto lvl up when u have 2-3 dragons that have food at 200 something 5x to lvl them. Ull lvl them faster and get more money faster doing it that way. When a new dragon comes in if its one u want to keep, pay attention to that dragon first. Ull get to lvl that dragon up quicker, lvl u up and get more money hourly that way.

So I just started a 2nd account, and following this game guide. So I get my water dragon and I'm trying not to gain xp, I'm breeding for athletic but all I'm getting is left heart (hahaha) which is very annoying but super funny because for the life of me I can't get left heart on my 1st account. Lol But getting left heart instead of athletic I guess is better in ways because it makes more money!!?!

I wish the thread was more active...
    Last edited by mamamacfashion; 02-16-14 at 11:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    So I just started a 2nd account, and following this game guide. So I get my water dragon and I'm trying not to gain xp, I'm breeding for athletic but all I'm getting is left heart (hahaha) which is very annoying but super funny because for the life of me I can't get left heart on my 1st account. Lol But getting left heart instead of athletic I guess is better in ways because it makes more money!!?!

I wish the thread was more active...
    Can you tell me how to start a new account? I took mine over from an 8 year old & I'm sure I would have thought things out differently. A few goof ups in the beginning can take a very long time to fix. Thank you! I probably should have this in another "thread", whatever that means. Not sure how to start one of those either.

Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Can you tell me how to start a new account? I took mine over from an 8 year old & I'm sure I would have thought things out differently. A few goof ups in the beginning can take a very long time to fix. Thank you! I probably should have this in another "thread", whatever that means. Not sure how to start one of those either.
    Haha no worries, well I'm not sure how to reset a game, my 2nd account is on a new device. Either email support or start a new thread and ask. Up at the top in the main section where you see all the different threads, to the left there is a blue icon says "start new thread" or post new thread. Or you could first try and search for it, the search icon is at the top right