Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Farm Supplier
    I discovered this thread when I was already level 17 or 19, to late for the Athlete Dragon-trick, so I got that ugly one much later, but followed the rest of the instructions, worked just fine. I harvest coins every time my phone gets a push notification, I'm Level 101 now and have 112.000.000 coins. Most enjoyable, I don't have to max some high earning dragon, if it looks better in its earlier states.

This is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!

I just started and followed this so far perfectly. I got 3 athletic dragons before getting to level 10 and now at a level 12, I have $100k. When you say light dragon, do you mean laserlight that you don't get until level 17? Thanks again for this guide!!

Not the laser light Dragon...the light, sometimes called the white Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by curvybust View Post
    This is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!

I just started and followed this so far perfectly. I got 3 athletic dragons before getting to level 10 and now at a level 12, I have $100k. When you say light dragon, do you mean laserlight that you don't get until level 17? Thanks again for this guide!!

I'm level 38 and still don't have an athletic dragon.
    Magic dragons do kinda suck though.

Fashion Designer
    Cyclohexane and jedyk, thank you very much for your wonderful advices! I was level 25 when I found this thread but it still was very useful.
    Unfortunately, it seems that the amount of food for some dragons was increased recently, so it is necessary to have 25 food to level up a love dragon to level 2 (5x5) instead of 5 food (1x5) So I just saved money and bought several big white habitats and got different light hybrids that I leveled up to level 7. My money situation got really much better!

Fashion Designer
    I'm wondering how some people seem to have have endless money- like over 100 million. I'm level 118 and I have a solid 16-20 million usually, but I still conserve because I could spend it pretty quickly on new habitats and expansions. But I've seen people lower levels than me who have way more money. Any tips? I play pretty regularly (a couple times a day during the week and much, much more on weekends)- do I just need to collect more? And not buy arctic isle food? Haha

Executive Chef
    How do you know how much money another player has? We don't see that when we visit do we?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    How do you know how much money another player has? We don't see that when we visit do we?
    No we can't see it by visiting. I saw a couple people post pictures (screenshots) of their islands on the forum when they get new eggs or for whatever, and I was in awe with how much money they had. Sometimes you can see it in screenshots

Fashion Designer
    I am going to follow this on my 2nd account ( got an iPad mini for my birthday ) I am level 97 now I wonder if my 2 nd account could catch up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    No we can't see it by visiting. I saw a couple people post pictures (screenshots) of their islands on the forum when they get new eggs or for whatever, and I was in awe with how much money they had. Sometimes you can see it in screenshots
    This is true! I have see this in screen shots as well. I forgot!