Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Thank you will certainly use this info button.

I have followed this guild and I want to thank you. It has been most informative and given me a little direction where I hadn't any. I am on an android and wanted to share that I had some beginners luck with getting 2 pink virtue, a lazorlight, and the dawn tree. Thanks again. I'm still not sure how the breeding is supposed to work as it seems the game generates whatever it likes. But If there is a thread that can explain even the basics I would be most appreciative. Thx again for taking the time the help the new players out

New Resident
    I thank you too! Luckily I found this thread while still on Level 10 and was able to hatch an Athlete in time. And now just wanted you to know that another hatched while on Level 13, another on Level 14, and currently I'm on Level 15, and may have yet another one on the nest. I haven't been able to breed a Magic but will keep trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SO MUCH for this. I happened to stumble across this while I was a level 8 so I was able to attempt it. I did receive an Athletic dragon and I'm working on hatching my second one (I can tell because I looked up what the egg will be based on its design). I'm a level 10 and breading my 3rd water/fire mix, unsure if it'll be Magic or Athletic.

For reference, I'm using Android, Samsung Galaxy II, Dragon Story Tropics version.

New Resident
    Nice tips..but I just join this forum and I think it's too late to me to start farming coin because I have reach level 12 now.. but thanks for the tips.

I really like this! Wish I had read this back when I started :/ the athletic trick is brilliant!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had found this info before I hit level 9. I'm gonna try to get my water dragon now so I can breed it with fire and make the athlete dragon...CAUSE I'M BROKE lol

Executive Chef
    I do this even though I'm on level 97
    I never sell a athletic if I have an available space

I found this thread when I was on level eight, I managed to breed 3 athletic Dragons Before reaching level 10. Then I just continued on with the rest of the advice. This is a godsend for all new players.Thank you so much for sharing this with us

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome info!
    Thanks so much!
    I'm always short of coins and at Level 50.
    Still some helpful stuff here!
    Great job!