Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by alexti View Post
    Yes but don't you want gem stone dragon if you on ios, it's the only way to get it without buying it.
    Its like mythic and cosmic, if i had ios ill leave gem breeding for last in the game. money comes first to get all habitats filled,and after that i would start to sell them.

New Resident
    Thanks for the guide. I'm using Ipad and it works, although I read this too late until level 7, but still have enough time to breed 1 x Athletic Dragon, I'm at level 12 now and breeding 1 x Magic at the moment.

I tried to breed at level 11 with the combo of Mist Dragon (Water and Air) + Fire Dragon while waiting for Magic Dragon, it gave me 22 hrs breeding time (2 hrs more than Magic), is it Mirage Dragon (Fire, Air, water color) or Mindvolt Dragon (Water, Air Color)?

How can I breed to get an athletic dragon if I am on level 13 now?! I really wish I had read this BEFORE I got started! I would have a TON of money by now!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to post these tips! It will definitely come in handy from now on!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayjaime76 View Post
    How can I breed to get an athletic dragon if I am on level 13 now?! I really wish I had read this BEFORE I got started! I would have a TON of money by now!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to post these tips! It will definitely come in handy from now on!!
    I'm sure you'll get Athletic when you try for Mask or Goblin.

Breed light and fire exclusively.
    This will make tons of common high income generating Love dragons. You also occasionally get a laser or tusker (cool rares). At level 3, with only 25 food invested (and no time in evolution chamber), these guys produce an amazing $319 gold per hour ($451 per hour at level 4). In comparison, a level 10 fire dragon produces $329. You can easily buy a lot of $5,000 coin big red habitats and stuff them full of these guys. With only 5 hour breed times, you can easily make 3 per day.
    I just got my light dragon + started breeding.
    Light (lvl 4) + fire (lvl 7) = 2 DAYS breeding time! Help? Why so long to breed.....

Farm Supplier
    33 hours right? It's a pure pink dragon. =)

It doesn't have any hours just says breeding time: 2 days....

Pure pink dragon is awesome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hypakitty View Post
    It doesn't have any hours just says breeding time: 2 days....

Pure pink dragon is awesome
    Yes but it should say how much gold is needed. Should be 33 gold. One gold per hr

Yes! Feel seriously lucky, like 3 pink drags in 4 breeds.... must say, I find they fill up the big meadows with $$$$$$$$. Note to lava.. please no cutting my luck streak! I love pink drags atm.. regardless of long breeding times

Rhino Keeper
    First breed, Land worm, how lucky am I? Looks like its better than athletic. :-D

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast