Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Banned
    Good stuff!! I just saw this and I haven't read it all yet but I got an Athlete Dragon on my first try and I had no idea about the level 10 thing otherwise I would have got another. I am level 17 and I have a level 7 Elf Dragon, level 6 Forestfire, level 6 Athlete Dragon, level 6 Rose Dragon and a few common dragons which is getting me plenty of coins but I wanted to know if it is best to collect the coins as soon as somebody has played with them or wait until it says collect? I normally collect as soon as which is about 250 - 500+ coins but if it says collect I can get over 1000+ coins, just curious how others are collecting coins.

thats a good question i wantto know the same should we collect the money when it says collect or collect when someone plays with them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mznene83 View Post
    thats a good question i wantto know the same should we collect the money when it says collect or collect when someone plays with them?
    Collect as often as possible. You do not need to wait for the collect sign. The sign shows up when you are about 30% coin capacity. You can wait for the sign, but if you are on anyway, collect.

ok cool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Collect as often as possible. You do not need to wait for the collect sign. The sign shows up when you are about 30% coin capacity. You can wait for the sign, but if you are on anyway, collect.
    Thanks for the info, that is what I have been doing but I was thinking once somebody has played it may speed up the time it takes to get max coins or something like that.

Farm Supplier
    i dunnu if i am new player or something i made 12 light habitats and breed a lots of light hybreeds, i got 5 ceasar lvl 3 750 coins per hour; i did not follow the love dragon guide;

the best way to get rich is just build habitat as possible. just breed 4 elemets for diamond hunting at the same time super rare rares dragon; and time = rich

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I tried out your method and I have gotten one left heart so far. I have another 12 hour breed time. This is good, they still make a large amounts of coins. My question is if this is a right heart, should I attemp for a passion? I am not even at level 9 yet. Thoughts...

Rhino Keeper
    I am now at level 10 and I have gotten 5 lefthearts and I have another 12 hour breed time.....

hey guys, so I'm already a lvl 37 and boy did i do it all wrong. How do I get an athletic dragon now? and can we move habitats to other islands? If so, how in the world do we move them? Thanks

Well, I started a new game with the express purpose of testing this theory. So far, I'm not too impressed. Even being really careful to avoid XP, I was only able to breed 1 Athlete before I hit level 10 :-(( I think maybe some adjustments are needed to reflect the most recent updates in gameplay. Just a suggestion...it is a valiant effort, but I think no longer as effective a plan as when it was first posted.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast