Quote Originally Posted by Sefyre View Post
It's 585 Food to level a Light-only Dragon to Level 4 so you can breed it. For Light hybrids, it's 375 Food to level them to 3 (don't need to level to 4 to breed).

They definitely earn the most... but if you're on iOS, the initial investment cost is much steeper than the 25 Food to level to 3 you mentioned.
I was not aware of food prices on IOS. However, getting 375 food should not be that hard at level 17. I think it is still a viable option, especially with increased income. But I am an Android player so cannot confirm directly.

Quote Originally Posted by amightytree View Post
Sorry to say but this guide completely messed up my game i managed to get 2 magic dragons at level 9 and lost all my saved bricks now I have to reset my phone and start again
That is impossible; you cannot get a magic dragon at level 9. I just started this strategy on my wifes phone and got 2 athletic at level 9. I would have gotten 3 but my wife played a few quests and leveled to quickly. Once I hit 10, then I got the magic dragon.

You made a mistake, don't blame the guide. It is very clear that the magic dragon only becomes available at level 10. I have verified and tested this on Android.

Also, I am not sure what a saved brick is nor do I know what resetting your phone does. If you were only level 10, then resetting your account should be no problem. This time, do not do any quests and follow guide closer. Look at magic dragon in shop before you level to 10, the dragon is un-enabled.