Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Had to try on my new tablet as my main account has gottwn on my last nerve trying to bread easter dragon 28 eggs in most were firestorm and egals with one scorpian and one honeybee so had to take a break.... so glad I found this guide I'm happy with my new game with the 2 athletic and a left and right heart

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    came in expecting an idiot making an idiots guide.

instead found a pretty good guide, well thought out. the athletic dragon tip especially, clever.
    Yes, that's what I thought.

Thanks for taking the time to post this OP. Great job.

Wish I had started with this knowledge. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience. Now..to save me from further anguish of having an epic fire dragon and 50 magic sold on the nest, can you recommend any strategy? I sold the epic fire after reading your post. DId not help situation thus far.....

Found this thread today. I started DS about 3 weeks ago on my iPad and am now at a level 35. I am having a lot of fun with it and love it on my iOS cuz of all the extra stuff they give us. But I didn't start out the way to getting rich quick. So I downloaded DS on my Android phone and have started the game there. I am at lvl 4 now and have bred my first fire/forest ( to get the Life quest, which btw is not in the quests yet) and I got a 5 to 7 hr breed time, so I am thinking it is a Wild, Landworm or Forestfire. The reason I don't know is because my little phone does not put a time on the bar like my iPad does. Is this something that I will have to get used to on the phone? I don't want to hit the breed button cuz I don't know if that will automatically use my gold to speed things up. I see that no one has posted on this thread in over a month now so if you all don't monitor, thanks anyway. I am going to get lots of habitats and make lots of money before doing the quests (like I did in my first game). Wish me luck. And thanks for all the great info. I am learning something everyday, and yes, I have the time to be on the game a lot at my job, so I will hopefully advance pretty fast. Hope I don't get burned out.

Executive Chef
    I am not android but I am sure someone will respond with advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystalKitty154 View Post
    The reason I don't know is because my little phone does not put a time on the bar like my iPad does. Is this something that I will have to get used to on the phone? I don't want to hit the breed button cuz I don't know if that will automatically use my gold to speed things up. I see that no one has posted on this thread in over a month now so if you all don't monitor, thanks anyway. I am going to get lots of habitats and make lots of money before doing the quests (like I did in my first game). Wish me luck.
    There is time only not above bars but look at icon with watch in the right corner when clicking on breeding temple - there will be a popup with time left

New Resident

Dragon Story Tips - Breeding and Habitats

Hi

Im kind of a noob on this game, only on lvl 50ish but i kinda liked reading other players opinions and guides, i now want to do the same with other noobs.

This guide is for me the part 2 of this one - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ow-to-get-Rich

So check that one out, when u finish reading come back and continue down below.

So ur now above LVL 17, continue doing what guide says but have this in mind:

Breeding:

- Best way to earn money is to always keep every dragon and evolve to lvl 3 the ones you dont want to keep in the future, and the ones you want to keep lvl 7.

- If u have your habitats top out and a new dragon comes, always remove the dragon with lowest money ouput first !! (seabreeze > mist for maxed blue habitats so bye bye mist)

- Always put new dragons on the habitat that has the highest top out (purple = 5k < red = 2.5k)

- The only epic you can actually do in this stage are diamond ones, why? because the habitat has a 20k limit, meaning you can max them out and they will almost never top that. So its a good cash flow.

- When u get access to virtue and night try to breed them right away, dont try anything else breeding them !!

- When u get virtue (white + red) you will try virtue hybrids, meaning if u put yellow + virtue u can get anything related to yellow white and red, so breeding yellow and red, or white and yellow before is a waste of time, just because u can get same results with virtue, with the extra benefit of the chance for a hybrid.

- Read the above for virtue, its the same for night, and diamond for example. So breeding anubis or mercury, u can get them breeding diamond n night, and ofc dark angel.

- There is no point in evolving to epic for extra breeding change, its the same if ur lvl 3 or lvl 10.

- The best gold you cand spend is on a NEW NEST!! the rest is up to you but this is the n1 purchase, can easily have 2 dragons and breeding a third for non stop breeding action !!

Habitats:

- A good managment of habitats its they KEY for good money.

- Unless its a fetich, forget mything and cosmic habitats, u can get much more value for money filling a white or a pink habitat first so max them out and then go for the big ***s !! (ps that way you dont need to beg your NB to visit, ull be your own bill gates).

- So a perfect end game management of habitats assuming you place a hybrid in the habitat with max top out money ( if you get magic n yellow dragon, put it on magic because magic = 5k top and yellow =2.9k top) the end game will be like this:

Red - 2 = 1 Hab
    Green - 8 = 3 Hab
    Blue - 13 = 5 Hab
    Pink - 12 = 4 Hab
    Purple - 16 = 6 Hab
    Black - 10 = 4 Hab
    Diamond - 10 = 10 Hab
    Cosmic -3 = 1 Hab
    Mythic - 3 = 1 Hab
    White- 16 = 6 Hab
    Yellow - 9 = 3 Hab

So 43 habitats, that is the current top habitats. But i STRONGLY advise dumping some diamond ones for another mythic or cosmic that are 2 young "colors" and bound to get some more dragons on them.

Hope i didnt say anything stupid and that this will help other players.

Feel free to critic and correct !!

Tkz

Host(ess)
    For ios you what your dragon to be at lvl 4, so you can trade in your dragon for gem stone.

New Resident
    I have android as u would assume Even so i dont know if i would trade dragons unless i had all habitats toped out as i have right now for example. Most of them give me good money per hour, got many repeated ones that are super rare so

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedyk View Post
    I have android as u would assume Even so i dont know if i would trade dragons unless i had all habitats toped out as i have right now for example. Most of them give me good money per hour, got many repeated ones that are super rare so
    Yes but don't you want gem stone dragon if you on ios, it's the only way to get it without buying it.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast