Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lriptide View Post
    It suc ks i got virtue while atempting to get my firstlove to het rich im sad forever poor
    LOL Your lucky

New Resident
    I started a new game on my (android) phone to give this a go, just crept into level 8 when my water dragon was ready and ended up with a 20 hour breed! It would appear that TL liked your guide so much they decided to ruin it for everyone. Bah humbug.

New Resident
    Just tried again, and yep, got another 20 hour on the go.

Sorry but it doesn't work with the athletic dragons I keep gettin magic dragon at level 8&9

This is my new account, got a magic dragon at level 8 again, I play on IOS device

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bred an athletic lately?

Rhino Keeper
    Second attempt in a row for Athletic and I'm getting another Magic at level 8. I don't understand because the market still shows that it isn't available till level 10. There is a quest called abracadabra to breed Magic maybe after we collect on it we'll be able to breed Athletic. I haven't even collected the coins from my habitats because I'm afraid it will push me up to level 10 and then I'll get nothing but Magics.

Farm Supplier
    I'm leaving my pair in the breeding den until I get a response on my ticket

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Second attempt in a row for Athletic and I'm getting another Magic at level 8. I don't understand because the market still shows that it isn't available till level 10. There is a quest called abracadabra to breed Magic maybe after we collect on it we'll be able to breed Athletic. I haven't even collected the coins from my habitats because I'm afraid it will push me up to level 10 and then I'll get nothing but Magics.
    My wifes account is momadragon8. I am level 15 right now, your welcome to take a look.

I got 2 athletes at level 9 (one on nest and breed another). If I had second nest, I would have got three. When I got to level 10 and tried again, I immediately breed a magic with same combo. I am just about to hit level 17 on that account and easily have enough saved to immediately purchase a light habitat and light dragon egg. The strategy is working great, constantly expanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Spandypop View Post
    I started a new game on my (android) phone to give this a go, just crept into level 8 when my water dragon was ready and ended up with a 20 hour breed! It would appear that TL liked your guide so much they decided to ruin it for everyone. Bah humbug.
    Are you guys Android or ios? Besides updates, I know for certain there are some other subtle differences. I can't imagine TL making a fix like that just because of a guide. They have got tons of other things to do. I play original Dragon Story (not Android New Dawn version). Please list ios or Android and software (Dragon Story or New Dawn) used.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=Are you guys Android or ios? Besides updates, I know for certain there are some other subtle differences. I can't imagine TL making a fix like that just because of a guide. They have got tons of other things to do. I play original Dragon Story (not Android New Dawn version). Please list ios or Android and software (Dragon Story or New Dawn) used.[/QUOTE]

I'm on Kindle. Island is kasaokc. I have IOS on my phone with same island name so if you're looking it's the level 8 one.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast