Thread: Gifting

New Resident

Gifting

I gift every day but it says every time that my neighbors have revived the max number or I have already sent a gift, I find it odd that ALL my neighbors have received their max number everyday!?!?! Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??

Quote Originally Posted by taginu View Post
    I gift every day but it says every time that my neighbors have revived the max number or I have already sent a gift, I find it odd that ALL my neighbors have received their max number everyday!?!?! Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??
    I think you can only gift 3 people. That is the way it is on many of the other Team Lava games.

Check this info: only 3 gifts

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tle-Story-FAQs

Rhino Keeper
    I had that problem for a long time and don't think I ever got an answer from the forum =/ I got told I can only send 3 gifts, even though I specifically stated I was not able to send ANY gift.

In the end I discovered it's only a problem if I used the "gift back" button -- everybody I tried to "gift back" has apparently received max gift for the day, or I've sent all I could sent even though I've sent none.

But then I also found out, if I visit the same neighbor and then use the gift box icon, I can still send gift.

See if it works for you and if so, let me know. I'll be glad to know I'm not the only one with this glitch.

Also, I have read numerous posts but am not finding what produces glimmer dust??
    Glimmer dust is a rare drop item you can find by harvesting mushrooms. You can also find it by collecting from Ivy's hut

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I had that problem for a long time and don't think I ever got an answer from the forum =/ I got told I can only send 3 gifts, even though I specifically stated I was not able to send ANY gift.

In the end I discovered it's only a problem if I used the "gift back" button -- everybody I tried to "gift back" has apparently received max gift for the day, or I've sent all I could sent even though I've sent none.

But then I also found out, if I visit the same neighbor and then use the gift box icon, I can still send gift.

See if it works for you and if so, let me know. I'll be glad to know I'm not the only one with this glitch.
    I always gift from the gift box at the neighbour's kingdom so don't know about the Gift Back option. If you gift using the Gift Box, their name remains and I can look back to see who has gifted.

Nightclub Owner
    You can only send 3 gifts per day. You can send 1 Jewel or 2 Fur/Silver Ore. If the person you are trying to send to has 99 of a particular item in their storage, then you'll be told they are full, even if they haven't received 20 gifts in a day.

Nightclub Owner
    This is the main thread on this topic: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post446227