Thread: Not getting Troll Essense

Rhino Keeper

Angry Not getting Troll Essense

Why is it before having that goal, I was getting the Essense with every troll & now I've had 9 Trolls & NO ESSENSE. Why not?? What's going on with that? How & when will I get the rest if the Essense I need to make that sword? I am not & will not used gems to get it

Nightclub Owner
    Troll essence is one of the rarer troll drops. You were actually on a really lucky streak before when you were getting 1 with every troll. Give it time and you'll get it all.

Rhino Keeper
    That's why they are called trolls

Rhino Keeper
    Doesn't the troll essence come from something else also? One of the buildings?

Rhino Keeper
    The troll pit gives it (but obviously that is not an option!), and I think ivy's hut has dropped it once or twice for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy's Hut gives everything except that Essence, I've about had it. It seems like TL dn't want the players to get what they need. I'm talking about everything, fish, truffles, steaks, jewels. Whatever one need, they dn't get. Just one more essence & that's it but its getting not being fun anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Why? Why? Why? CS reminds me of DS, never get what you need. At least it doesn't have a time limit as DS

Executive Chef
    Got 60 in my inventory. Wish I can just give it away

Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Got 60 in my inventory. Wish I can just give it away
    Me,too. I have 65 now... But it takes a few weeks.. I remember when I had that quest,I only had 18 essences,I paid gems for the additional 2,but now it has no use for me..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Me,too. I have 65 now... But it takes a few weeks.. I remember when I had that quest,I only had 18 essences,I paid gems for the additional 2,but now it has no use for me..
    Same with me .... However I used gems gotten from the random quests, after downloading a game so no biggie