9 27.27%
  • - Computer Store

5 15.15%
  • - bigger Fire station

8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Dec 27

I agree. I would like my Mayor to be called Mayor Streets. I public transportation system would be nice with bus stops. I can go on and on but you get the ideal. I hope we can see some of these new ideals this year.

To go back to the One suggestion from derektfrontusa I think the safeguard is a brilliant idea!

Executive Chef
    Jan 9, 2013: Not enough in-game suggestions to run a poll this week, so just a reminder that if you suggest content, Valentine's suggestions may be underway and suggestions for future items can be suggested.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    We should have a 'Favorites' Neighbors List. That way we can easily visit and send material/permit requests to our best Neighbors.

How about making the floating coins disappear when you're are zoomed out all the way. I have a lot of things in storage because they're not worth clicking on and just clutter the view with their floating coins.

Suggestions:

While I love the complexity of negotiating a city with energy and other limitations, the inability to produce more goods is very difficult. Perhaps there can be a certain level reached when more industry buildings could be unlocked.

I also think the energy gained from leveling up should be banked for later use. I try to plan to be out of energy when I level up so I get energy but if you are at 28 energy you only get 2.

Beach front, bridges, a university.

I have too many friends, there needs to be a way to prioritize friends or at least a way to skip through the alphabet instead for scrolling from the very top with only 3-4 names visible. I like to visit my neighbors but find it too cumbersome to get very far.

Btw, I LOVE this game!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    i would like a nascar race track
    drag strip
    car show
    car auction

Fondue restaurant, hearts and flowers hotel, heart fence, chocolate shop, flower shop, tea shop, jeweler.

I would like to a Bus station with buses on the roads.
    How about a railway and stations, airport, harbour/dock.
    A bigger fire station like the police station, ambulance station.
    What about a power station for the city which gives extra power once a day ( maybe as a wonder)

Water bridge please...

At the moment we can make a river and if we want a bridge, place road across it... Which just looks like 2 bits of water either side of a road... Surely an easy piece of decoration for you to create?? 2nd highest request in the poll above

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast