• - bigger Fire station

8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Dec 27

Executive Chef

Thumbs up City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Dec 27

Place New Suggestions in this thread!

Jan 9, 2013: Not enough in-game suggestions to run a poll this week, so just a reminder that if you suggest content, Valentine's suggestions may be underway and suggestions for future items can be suggested.

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
    Suggest features for game play in the thread They are being noted

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Last edited by sehana; 01-25-13 at 09:00 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

A metro gift system you can gift gem( no max a day ) , 100 goods , 1 energy , Road , water
    Lego shop

Rhino Keeper
    Neighbors List really needs to be sorted by player Social Rating, not alphabetical order.

New Resident
    This is the third poll yet we have not seen any of the items that were in the polls put in the game. When can we see them?

I'd like to see contracts added to the already existing industries so we can have more options on making goods. I'd love some additional community buildings - perhaps a high school or college. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    What we need most is: 1) More Energy, and 2) Counter like in other Team Lava games, so we know if we already visited or owe visit, and 3) Neighbor List sorted by social rating.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm surprised that energy isn't listed as 100%. Obviously a lot of new players are voting. They play very little so energy isn't an issue. They don't realize most big cities don't add many neighbors due to lack of energy. Our cities are always full of sparkles, nothing to visit due to lack of energy. I bought some gems and used for extra energy, but it's almost gone and I'm not buying more with real money. My city will just have to sit full. Lack of energy makes this a frustrating, boring game.

New Resident
    EXCELLENT suggestion Charsville!!!

New Resident
    I have a BIG city so I'm FULL all the time!! An easy and fair way to increase the energy is to increase it as we level up!! For example, level up 30-39, you'll have 30 energy; level up 40-49, you'll have 40, and so on! I'm playing similar games: The Tribez from GameInsight, the energy is UNLIMITED, Gameloft's Oregon Trail: American Settlers, max energy is 50 but the higher your level, the faster your energy refills, Booyah's My Town2 Getaways, again, UNLIMITED energy so it can be done.

New Resident
    What would I like see added to the game? First and foremost, shouldn't the Mayor have a nice dwelling of her (or his) own in town? Just a thought, but I digress, Community buildings I'd like added: a university, a high school, a library, a playground (for the elementary school), a zoo, a transit center (for buses and taxis), a train station, an airport, and an observatory. Businesses I'd like to see added: a liquor store, a drug store (along the lines of a Walgreens), an (East) Indian, Mexican and Chinese restaurant, a beauty shop, a florist, a dry cleaners and a car rental agency would be a great especially if an airport is added. Individual taxi and bus stands would be great too and would better fall in under Decorations, like the subway station.

An incredibly obvious miss: MOVING cars!! For example, we have a police department but NO police cars "driving" around town, we have a hospital but NO emergency vehicles, a fire department but NO fire engines, elementary schools but NO school buses, mansions but NO limos or expensive cars, get it? OH and shouldn't we see the mayor walking around town? We chose our avatar when we name our city so I think it would be great to have that choice as our (individual) mayor and changing it could cost us a gem or two.

Lastly, it would be GREAT if the Wonders would be reduced from time to time just like gem packages.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast