Thread: Missing sended gold bars from different smarthone platform players

Question Missing sended gold bars from different smarthone platform players

I was thinking this for quite a while and today we tryed with girlfriend this:
    we both have dragon story and are neighbours, when i send her gold bar , she recieves it , just like normal, but when she sends gold bar to me , i dont get it. Is this a bug ingame or can someone explain pls , thanks.

* and btw i got iphone (= iOS) , she got samsung (= android) smartphones.

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes there can be a delay. Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes i know and its usually true, but the point is that i didnt get any gold bar from her for over 2 weeks (one can say that she lies, but.. today i saw her on my own eyes how she send it to me but still i didnt receive it (the dragon visiting is fine with her) (i also tryed to remove her from my neighbours and then add back few days ago but still not receiving any bars) , i got almost 700 neighbours , maybe that might be too much or something i dont know , anyway my storm id is: "nemesix1" and her: "adragona" (this issue persist for more than 2 weeks, maybe 3) it might be a some bug or glitch or i dont know , i just would like to know why is this so , or ask someone to check it, Thank you for any help!