New Resident
    Where do you get a golden egg?

Nightclub Owner
    From the hatchery and chickens

Rhino Keeper
    Currently: ②② Nuggets、②① eggs、and only ⑧ apples

(=^ェ^=)

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to update my count of golden items!
    Nugget: 16
    Egg: 14
    Apple: 8

Rhino Keeper
    Just coz I'm bored, heh heh, I have 8 nuggets, 5 apples, 2 eggs.

New Resident
    So i have read you get the golden eggs from the hatchery but what about the apples and the nuggets? I have read about the magical garden but I am not sure where to get it. I would really like to complete the sir pigglesworth quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaD2 View Post
    So i have read you get the golden eggs from the hatchery but what about the apples and the nuggets? I have read about the magical garden but I am not sure where to get it. I would really like to complete the sir pigglesworth quest.
    You get the golden nugget from one of the stone resources (e.g., rock outcropping). The apple tree drops golden apples as well; you can either spend the gems to buy one or keep doing quests (I think Exploring Dark Caverns) until you get one. These tend to be rare drops until you complete the Sir Pigglesworth Quest...after that they start dropping like no other!

The Magical Garden is a separate quest.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    You get the golden nugget from one of the stone resources (e.g., rock outcropping). The apple tree drops golden apples as well; you can either spend the gems to buy one or keep doing quests (I think Exploring Dark Caverns) until you get one. These tend to be rare drops until you complete the Sir Pigglesworth Quest...after that they start dropping like no other!

The Magical Garden is a separate quest.
    Thank you so much it is sort of frustrating getting quests that you can not complete because you need to complete other quests first

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaD2 View Post
    Thank you so much it is sort of frustrating getting quests that you can not complete because you need to complete other quests first
    Sorry, I made a mistake! I meant you need to do one of the Adventures (Explore Dark Caves) that you can find in your Castle. One of the potential rewards you can get is the apple tree, though it'll probably take a few tries before you get it.

Executive Chef
    @TeresaD2: I understand that this quest pops up pretty soon for new players, at level 10 or something. The truth is you will be able to find (with some luck) your golden egg (from chickens or hatchery if you have one) and nugget (from rocks or your sparkling mine, I advice you to build two if you haven't yet).

The apple is different, if you are not willing to spend gems. As said before by lotuskat, the golden apple drops either from the apple tree or the magic garden.
    The apple tree can be bought with gems or brought by adventures. Just in case, to go on adventures, if you are at level 10 or higher and don't have your King's keep or Queens court, run to the market and get one! You'll be able to send your knights do stuff for you and they may come back sith interesting rewards. However, the adventure that sometimes brings back the apple tree is unlocked at level 20.
    The magical garden is the rainbow you can see in the map on the left side. You must expand there and unlock it. It drops magic fruit and help you get the purple cow, plus it may eventually drop the golden apple. This may take a little time, but expanding to the magic garden is really worthy imho, and is the only gem-free option if you are not at level 20 or higher.

If you want to read more abour Sir Piggy: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...lesworth-quest
    If you want lots of info about the game, check maguar's guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=12

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast