Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Banned
    will I feel so sorry about kindle users ..
    But I'm IOS , even my brother had kindle .. But he is confused about teamlava why kindle and IOS are different
    kindle users must ask teamlava support so they can tell you why or reason... Because IOS updates are higher than kindle updates..

Rhino Keeper
    Kindle wont be getting the vday update

Fashion Designer
    Just checking to see if Kindle will be getting anything new. This thread was lost in the shuffle and I don't want us to be forgotten.

Banned
    Did kindle get the red heart and left heart and passion?

Banned
    Left, Right and Passion are not available on the regular Kindle DS. Rose and Cupid are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Just to clarify:

The valentines content for restaurant and dragon should be in the kindle edition of each game respectively. If it isn't please let me know, and I'll prod the necessary people
    So we were able to get all the valentines stuff that we could for Restaurant and Dragon released for the kindle players, but unfortunately, we won't be able to do this for Bakery. The main reason is a business decision. I can't really speak to it beyond that. I'm having someone look into getting the goals released for kindle as well, but I can't make any promises on that yet.

Hopefully you all can continue to be a bit more patient on an answer to that Enjoy the valentines content until then!
    The decision was only specifically with the Bakery Valentines edition. As far as I'm aware, we're still going to be supporting as many devices and platforms as possible, including the Kindle.

Oh, and I just got word back, quests for restaurant and dragon valentines should show up on kindle now.
    I found theses posts from MHz ... Unless I'm understanding wrong and left end right and passion are not valentines kindle should have them?

Banned
    There is no Dragon Story Valentine Edition available in the Amazon app store at this moment. I just checked.
    Maybe it is "in progress", which is already something and Amazon may very well take some time before releasing the updates.
    But as of now, there is no pink dragons available, no Left/Right/Passion, no pink decor...and no price increase.

We still don't have anything and now there is another contest and Kindle isn't ??????????????????? THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!! It is not Amazon. There were not hold backs from them when Team Lava put out Thanksgiving games. This is just a excuse for TL >>>>>>>>>>>>. WHY DON'T WE ALL BE ABLE TO BE IN CONTEST AND HAVE UPDATES??????????????????????

Fashion Designer
    I hope Kindle gets something soon that doesn't require using gold. On a brighter note, I'm lvl 28 on my Kindle game and I'm getting my first diamond by breeding Cupid/Parakeet. I'm excited b/c it took me forever to get my first diamond on my iOS game!!!

I like DS, I really do. But, in all honesty, I refuse to spend my actual money on a game that the makers refuse to update. It really isn't even the same game that everyone else has anymore. I think they should rename it Dragon Story, Fossil version, because we just get the bare bones of the game. When other players can craft, they expect us to pay (with real money) for the same thing? I don't think so. TL, listen to your customers, here. They aren't happy. Are you making that much money, you can afford to just have an entire consumer base just walk away?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast