Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    Hamadrys, your my hero for not letting this thread get buried. We on the Dragon Story threads need someone like MHz_ to help us. We get the normal run around and vague non answers that irritate the heck out of people. At least this guy goes into detail on what exactly he is doing to get things done and what he is being told as to why things are not done. We all understand its difficult dealing with Amazon and that Android is more of a pain then iOS but why even bother making an app for a program if you don't intend to update it and keep it in line with its iOS twin?
    LOL!!! MHz did say he would try to get info for us on VE Restaurant, but guess what? We still don't have it. Released on other platforms 1/19.

Banned
    Well, all I can do is try. Unfortunately, I do not have much hope to see an update for our little Kindle community. See this thread :

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...version-Update

I guess this answers all of our question TYVM NOT

Banned
    I give up. Kindle is a minority and as Android got their big updates, we are left behind and sadly, nobody cares. All these updates, new stuff, new dragons piling up on the plates of other players are making me bitter and frustrated. I don't even want to check this forum anymore because all I see is things we will never have. They are not even working on updates. They will "pass on the interest". *scoff*
    What a surprise that Kindle players would want an update ! Who would have thought they had an "interest" ?
    Ridiculous and revolting. But again, we are a minority and nobody cares, so I will zip it now and let the rest enjoy their updates.

Farm Supplier
    It is disappointing that we are so easily overlooked. The whole point to the game is to breed and develop your island, yet we only get a handful of decorations and instead of giving us access to the other 20 decoration options, they continue to add more to other users. Plus the glitch that moves the game and causes countless gold and other things to be lost. I am losing interest in this portion of the game we are allowed to play.

any word on kindle???????

Fashion Designer
    I am glad that Kindle was included in the contest. Still wish we had the Valentine version but I know that's not going to happen this year. (Sad that I can send my nbrs Valentine postcards when they request but I can't request any on my Kindle game). Really seems unfair to Kindle players.

Rhino Keeper
    I usually stay out of update discussions but I feel for you! I'm an Android player and I'm happy about our V update but I really wish Kindle players got it too! I hope they'll compensate this for Kindle players in some way cuz this is just nor fair.....

Nothing still Oh BTW thanks for allowing Kindle to be in contest not that any of us will win anything, let along Gold to buy all the dragons we don't have.

NO word yet on Kindle updates???????

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast