Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyk51 View Post
    what light tab in the market i don't have a light tab in my market
    Only Dragon Story iOS, Dargon Story: New Dawn iOS, and Dragon Story: New Dawn Android have the light tab.

Farm Supplier

Kindle Suggestions

All the new fancy things you are always adding are nice....mostly for other users. Could you please take the time to bring Kndle users up to date. We do not have access to New Dawn, we are missing more than half the decorations offered to others, new dragons, habitats. It would be nice to be playing the same game as others get to.

Also it would be fabulous if the game would not lurch all over whe? tapping to collect. I have lost hundreds and hundreds in gold clicking to collect...the game board lur hes and now 400 in gold GONE because I unknowingly clicked to expand now. It has happened twice. Now of course I click wait, click wait. It takes much longer but with the game moving all over the place, you have to adapt.

Farm Supplier
    Also need storage and ability to transfer old games. I put in a request a few days BEFORE Christmas and am still waiting to get transfered.

Rhino Keeper
    IKR THEY TOTALLY need to update the kindle users CUZ we are long behind

Rhino Keeper
    This is for the programmers...I hate to over simplify a fix, but wouldn't the programming be just batches of code that needed to be worded for the android and kindle. Find and replace function? I used to write code way back in the day and a lot of it was just the way it was worded.

Farm Supplier

Upset about this..?!

Now I realize that codes and different devices require different engineering, I am really feeling left out as a Kindle user for Dragon Story. I have not had a breedable update since the Fireworks dragon, plus no new decorations and such, have had absolutely no updates for DS, and NOW I am hearing about this new purple/pink element for the Left-/Right-hearted dragon?!?!?!?!

And I see all these update polls and stuff which would be a miracle for us to get at all. :P

So I have a suggestion TL, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get EVERYONE caught up with iOS and everything?!?! I really feel like I am missing out.

I know I have said this often but Kindle doesn't have New Dawn yet, but what you could do is just update the old Dragon Story like New Dawn with the tree and stuff?

Banned
    There is an "update for Android" thread here where you can be updated on what's on and voice your opinions.

Here's my take as an Android user and advocate. I believe an update is coming so be patient. How much of an update and so on, does remain to be seen but I believe it will happen. For now, build up food and breed what you are still missing (if any) finish any goals and so forth. Keep spare dragons around on the off chance we'll have trading/crafting. Keep your chin up and be patient.

Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Tonguelashing ... getting things straight, or trying to ... LOL ... is Kindle "Android" or is it different? I read somewhere on the forum that it's Android, but since I'm not that knowledgeable, I wanted to ask.

Banned
    The pink/purple hear left and right drsgon weren't released yet.... They were avalaible to some by mistake

iOS didn't get an update this week ... So hopefully they were able to get kindle/android caught up and release these new dragons and v day stuff and goals this week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Tonguelashing ... getting things straight, or trying to ... LOL ... is Kindle "Android" or is it different? I read somewhere on the forum that it's Android, but since I'm not that knowledgeable, I wanted to ask.
    I think kindle is considered android but with only difference

Android download apps from google play and kindle from amazon app store so I guess it's 2 different versions they need to do

But kindle gets left out more in other games

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast