Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Will there be an update to fix the crashes when I try to visit someone who has the Outpost?
    Sorry! Kindle has not yet received an update to correct this issue with crashes. We really appreciate your patience!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry! Kindle has not yet received an update to correct this issue with crashes. We really appreciate your patience!
    Hi how about a report to us about ANY progress at all ,please? You do realise that ALL the new dragons and up dates in the last 2 months have completely skipped over us. Old love to stay and play this game more but I have nothing new to make. Can we please have at least PINKS now?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Updates are under listed under the update threads. Newest update thread is here.
    Not to get on your case but those updates don't usually apply to us at all. So how about an update just for us for once, think you all can handle that.

Host(ess)
    And of course I got ignored, probably because you have NOTHING for us,am I right!!! Oh well I'm sure there are plenty of games that will take my money but It's pretty sad that you all have such bad customer service AND THEN ASK FOR A POSITIVE RATING!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's just awesome that other the, rare, dragon updates we get we haven't had an update in 7 months now! (Huge amount of sarcasm) I mean the only good thing about playing on the kindle is that any new dragons we DO get don't have those stupid high food costs. But I wouldn't doubt if they are that far off since the android players just got them, which also isn't fair.

I really agree with this post us kindle users are missing out on a lot! I wish that team lava would pay more attention to us kindle users!

I mean SERIOUSLY! HOW ABOUT JUST FOR ONCE WE GET A UPDATE! I would really like it if you gave us a CRAFTING PORTAL and A SPELL SHOP.

Exclamation lesson for apehero

from now on i learned a lesson
    to not complain. Iv'e been complaining for the past week and all i got was the same message over and over again so Iv'e decided to only complain when we've been so patient but we still get no update. It's just wasting time complaining while i could be playing outside, taking care of my dragons, or even be taking a nice long nap........ or be even sneakly playing video games [that are not for me]. so to all you other players out there i'm telling you it's NO use complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessinthecity View Post
    I think us Kindle users have been plenty patient. The New Dawn update was brought out on September 20th - That was 3 months ago!
    I get that it takes some time to program the updates. But this is ridiculous. Android has had the update for awhile now. What about us?
    And what really frustrated me, is that there have been several other updates for iOS since then. Team Lava has spent time/energy/money on improving the game for iOS, yet they haven' t taken the time to bring Kindle player up to speed?
    I think it' s pretty obvious that TL does not value their Kindle players Which is sad. As a reputable company, you' d think they' d show appreciation to all their players. Instead they've proved to be anything but loyal.
    Shame on you Team Lava
    Hey, I'm iOS, I guess I'm one of a kind; I'm part of a lucky bunch of people. Anyway, now I know what Kindle players suffer as well as Android players (though in my opinion, Android users are very exaggerated as their issue is nothing compared to yours. I hope TL listens to you and takes you seriously though I doubt it because Dragon story's been on for a year and nothing's been sorted about this. Good luck persuading them!

Quote Originally Posted by apehero View Post
    I mean SERIOUSLY! HOW ABOUT JUST FOR ONCE WE GET A UPDATE! I would really like it if you gave us a CRAFTING PORTAL and A SPELL SHOP.
    TL has no excuse for Kindle fire, because with Android it's lots of devices to develop on and I agree with you but there are is only one Kindle fire, which is less than iOS!