Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Exclamation Kindle Fire Parity

I think us Kindle users have been plenty patient. The New Dawn update was brought out on September 20th - That was 3 months ago!
    I get that it takes some time to program the updates. But this is ridiculous. Android has had the update for awhile now. What about us?
    And what really frustrated me, is that there have been several other updates for iOS since then. Team Lava has spent time/energy/money on improving the game for iOS, yet they haven' t taken the time to bring Kindle player up to speed?
    I think it' s pretty obvious that TL does not value their Kindle players Which is sad. As a reputable company, you' d think they' d show appreciation to all their players. Instead they've proved to be anything but loyal.
    Shame on you Team Lava

Fashion Designer
    android got the app, but the only thing is the colour change and ability to zoom more.
    we do not have the light dragon quests nor the boosts.
    neither do we see the dawn tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, android have the new dawn, but everything we have are different colors, zoom and the "light tab" in market

Farm Supplier
    I do agree, as I am one Kindle player as well. But I wonder if along with the New Dawn update for us, if at the same time we will get all the other updates we don't have? Hmmm.... But I totally understand your point

Banned
    did kindle get the light dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    did kindle get the light dragons?
    Yes they did. They're missing the crafting buildings, boosts, Dawn Tree, light dragon goals, Storm and Scarecrow dragon, and the New Dawn version.

New Resident
    I hate that I get so jealous when visiting my neighbors!
    New buildings, decorations, dragons, and now PINK!
    I'm a Kindle User.

Also - where should I post about missing gold?
    My game glitched & I lost 60, writing to the game for months has had no outcome.
    One reply only - asking for ID, which I'd already given them.
    Any help on where to post this?

Rhino Keeper
    They're probably waiting on the storied and fabled Android update before putting New Dawn on Kindle. You're not missing anything, really. Even the original Fire can run the original client well. I find the only current use for New Dawn Android is on older devices that can barely run the original client. Of course, Kindle Fires are Android devices, so if you have the tools, you can force New Dawn on there. There really is no point in so doing, however..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Yes they did. They're missing the crafting buildings, boosts, Dawn Tree, light dragon goals, Storm and Scarecrow dragon, and the New Dawn version.
    There are light dragon GOALS!!! If Kindle doesn't get any of these soon, they will have one less dragon island (or more) Oh, and Kindle users are missing the storage option as well

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by B4Ballet View Post
    There are light dragon GOALS!!! If Kindle doesn't get any of these soon, they will have one less dragon island (or more) Oh, and Kindle users are missing the storage option as well
    Join the crowd - none of the Android based systems got any of that stuff either. I haven't seen a word about it but maybe kindle will get these things if/when the other androids do.

You really didn't miss anything in the Android version of ND either - no goals, no boost, nothing but color change and light tab in the market basically.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast