Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Island - Mount Magma levels 67 - 72

Farm Supplier
    Any tips on level 70? I've been stuck for 2 days.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssyukiya View Post
    Any tips on level 70? I've been stuck for 2 days.....
    for this level, and this whole island, you need to be mindful of the doom jewels and make sure you get rid of them before their timer runs out. but beyond that, for this level you need to focus on breaking the glass of the right two columns that are separated from the main area. the only strategies for this are:
    -look for any vertical 3 in a row matches in those 2 columns
    -focus on creating a blasting jewel that eliminates entire rows (jewels that clear horizontally) by going for the 4 in a row matches that run vertically. so basically, you are swiping a jewel to the right or to the left to match up 4 jewels. if you do a 4 in a row match that runs horizontally, by swiping a jewel up or down, then it will create the opposite type of jewel which will clear entire columns (vertically) and this is not helpful for reaching the right 2 columns
    -lastly, you can combine a bomb and a row/column blasting jewel to clear out a huge area, it should clear out at least a couple of rows

so my point is, 3 in a row is great for breaking the glass in the main area but it won't help you break the glass in the separated area. so you gotta try for blasting jewels, bombs, or diamonds

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    for this level, and this whole island, you need to be mindful of the doom jewels and make sure you get rid of them before their timer runs out. but beyond that, for this level you need to focus on breaking the glass of the right two columns that are separated from the main area. the only strategies for this are:
    -look for any vertical 3 in a row matches in those 2 columns
    -focus on creating a blasting jewel that eliminates entire rows (jewels that clear horizontally) by going for the 4 in a row matches that run vertically. so basically, you are swiping a jewel to the right or to the left to match up 4 jewels. if you do a 4 in a row match that runs horizontally, by swiping a jewel up or down, then it will create the opposite type of jewel which will clear entire columns (vertically) and this is not helpful for reaching the right 2 columns
    -lastly, you can combine a bomb and a row/column blasting jewel to clear out a huge area, it should clear out at least a couple of rows

so my point is, 3 in a row is great for breaking the glass in the main area but it won't help you break the glass in the separated area. so you gotta try for blasting jewels, bombs, or diamonds
    Woohoo!!!!! I just made it������, Ty for ur AWSOME tips, so helpful����

Rhino Keeper
    Finished this island not too long ago, level 70 was a pain, but 72 was even more painful! ****, can it get anymore challenging? Lol

New Resident
    Finally......I just passed level 72, after 2 weeks!!!! Waiting for next level team lava....

Finished last week, but this last island was my least favorite of all. Hate the doom jewels! Lol. I enjoyed all of the other levels though and hope to see more fun and challenging levels...without the doom jewels hopefully . Seemed to me the doom levels relied on luck over s****. I never bought any powerups to get thru because i didnt have enough gold.

New Resident
    Omg, level 67 was made by a sadist! If the doom jewel didn't explode you will run out of time. I have been trying to pass this level for 2 weeks now, playing about 12 times a day. And again 5 energies are gone, and i'm left frustrated. This game will give me a nervous breakdown one of these days. Why do they make it soooooo impossibly hard? Just to make money? Better to charge money for the game in the beginning but make it enjoyable, s**** building, and not a frustrating chore. I'm very close to deleting all team lava games, it's just no longer fun to keep running into a suggestion " you can buy your victory!"

New Resident
    This is BS!! I've spent 3 weeks on level 67, and finally broke all 43/43 glass panels...and a freakin doom bomb blew up a half a second later and it failed me!! Come on, really?? I had 1:17 left to play, all glass was broke, and I have jack squat to show for it. This is beyond bad programming, and I should be rewarded with that level being finished.

New Resident
    Oh, and another thing....you know how it gives you 10 seconds to "buy extra time" when you fail? The 10 seconds expired and it stayed on that screen. "39 gems to undo the doom jewel" it knew it screwed me over and wanted me to pay them $5 to pass the level. I'm so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by mmilonga View Post
    Omg, level 67 was made by a sadist! If the doom jewel didn't explode you will run out of time. I have been trying to pass this level for 2 weeks now, playing about 12 times a day. And again 5 energies are gone, and i'm left frustrated. This game will give me a nervous breakdown one of these days. Why do they make it soooooo impossibly hard? Just to make money? Better to charge money for the game in the beginning but make it enjoyable, s**** building, and not a frustrating chore. I'm very close to deleting all team lava games, it's just no longer fun to keep running into a suggestion " you can buy your victory!"
    That is how i felt about all of those last levels. As if they were made to force gem purchases in order to get through vs using s****. But i did make it thru without buying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast