Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Island - Mount Magma levels 67 - 72

Farm Supplier
    ME too.... The best I got was 16/20. And I could earn only 8 star on this island. crazy island!

Fashion Designer
    omg!! i just passed lvl 72 @_@ only got one star, but i'll take it! i literally had seconds left before i got the last block. PHEW!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    omg!! i just passed lvl 72 @_@ only got one star, but i'll take it! i literally had seconds left before i got the last block. PHEW!!
    OMG i spoke too soon. i think i might cry. so i reached the goal, but a doom jewel exploded before time ran out.. like 1 second left. i just realized i failed after looking back at the screen. i was too excited

Farm Supplier
    I got to 18 and time ran out!!! 72 is definitely ****ing me >__<

Rhino Keeper
    67 is driving me crazy. Those jewel bombs are insane.

Executive Chef
    i have yet to make it to this new island but i will be ready for war

Farm Supplier
    OMG!!! I made it!!! This is Christmas miracle~~!! lol I didn't even notice if I made it at first, but I WAS at the finish line when time's up. Yay~! I guess the number of timed bomb is quite random though. Sometimes I have a lot from the beginning, and other times, I didn't have any for about 15 seconds.

Fashion Designer
    Woo hoo! I made it too yesterday working on beating it on my alternate account now. And I had some seconds to spare so I was nervous about a doom jewel blowing up again.

I am on 67. I hate it lol! I have enjoyed the challenge of all of the other levels, but i don't like the doom jewels at all. I would like to focus on the block breaking but spend all my time on thse doom ones, which many times don't even have the countdown numbers in them so i have to guess the time. I might just decide that finishing on 66 was enough

New Resident
    I think the hardest level is 67 and 72. Already 5 days at level 72 ����

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast