Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Dragon Breeding Tips

Executive Chef

Pink Dragon Breeding Tips

Okay guys I used a disclosed amount of gold to breed all 4 of the new pink dragons. I know exactly what order you should try to get them in...

1. First you obviously have to have the pink virtue dragon. Breed fire+light dragon repeatedly until you get a 33 hour breeding time.

2. The virtue dragon is split into two (ocassionally) elements while breeding. That means you are actually breeding fire+light with whatever dragon you breed it with. Unless you get that lucky moment when and if it uses the pink element.

3. The justice dragon is by far the easiest of the pink dragons to get. This is because
    you are actually breeding fire+fire+light if you fail. That means you can only get fire/light mixes during fails. I suggest starting with this dragon. This dragon takes 25 hours

4. The flower dragon is the second easiest. This is only because the fail times are low.
    Most of the time a fail will result in a 3 hour life dragon. This dragon takes 14 hours to breed.

5. The bubble dragon dragon is 3rd in difficulty. The fails will more than often result in a winter dragon... 12 hours. Yes, this is the new firestorm. This has a 26 hour breed time

6. Low and behold the almighty kite dragon... Yes this one is the hardest. You not only have firestorm as a failing time you also have sunrise. That means you will have repeatedly failed times of 24&12 hours. This dragon takes 11? Hours to breed (sorry can't remember I will post below)

Executive Chef
    Btw... These I would consider as the difficulty of a diamond dragon when trying to get them

Executive Chef
    Flower dragon

Executive Chef
    Kite dragon

Executive Chef
    Bubble dragon

Executive Chef
    Justice dragon

Very nice Grondai, thanks for the tips homie

Executive Chef
    grondai ... Virtue isn't for we 'Droids yet, right?

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for Anubis for many many times and then I started to try for the pink Virtue dragon. My second try and got 33-hr-breeding time! yeah!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    grondai ... Virtue isn't for we 'Droids yet, right?
    No m'am we gotta wait a bit longer but Jake was kind enough to tell us that they are working on it :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast