Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Fashion Designer
    I know how you feel. I'm only keeping the game because I have a couple of neighbors I trade gold with. I have gotten all the monsters and have been breeding just for the sake of breeding. So many of my neighbors are inactive. I have thought about just expanding but it's impossible to get the maps I need for the lack of neighbors not playing anymore. I'm considering joining the club. I'm BORED!!!

Farm Supplier
    I think the game's going to get better soon, hanging on to this game seems to be a good bet.

New Resident

Monster Story needs an update!

Hey,

I just want to say that Monster story really neds an update. 99 % of the community reached
    the lvl cap of 30 and i think that i have already enough exp to be like idk, lvl 3000.
    its also frustrating that dragn story has so many new udates and there is still no
    update for monster story. there are also no special edititions like monster story valentines or
    something like that. dragon story also has like twice the amount of dragons and the hybrid thing.
    Monster story doesnt make that much fun, because i got every single dragon at lvl 10 and
    like 3 diamond dragons of each kind. there is just nothing to achieve since a half year or so..

sry for the bad english, im from germany and not able to write english without making a lot
    of mistakes.

sincerely, a community member that wants a new update! :P

Executive Chef
    I agree with you. I have every monster including the diamond hybrids. Right now, I'm expanding all the land and waiting for the biweekly updates. There's nothing to do except expand grow food.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I totally agree. I have been at level 30 for months. Thinking about deleting it.

Banned
    I agree with you!

Farm Supplier
    If we don't get any update very soon, it's fine by me, as long as we know for certain that an update is in progress of a making.

I have a serious bone to pick with the developers of this game. I understand that things can't just happen overnight, but I think TL needs to seriously think about getting us an update and pronto before this game goes down in flames and we all leave in a mass exodus.

The first major thing is the level cap.

You can make us a new monster every 2 weeks but majority of us are at level 30 and have been for several months. Therefore we are capped out on our habitats and the amount of monsters we can have. You just gave us a new diamond hybrid, which is awesome and I want it. But I'm capped out. I have to delete 3 animals and get rid of one habitat just to make room for another habitat for it. So it's pointless to keep giving us new monsters that we can't house. What would solve this? A level cap increase and an increase in the number of habitats.

Gift caps - it takes me literally 10 days to get up the 40+ maps that I need to expand. Why? 2 reasons.
    The gift cap is so limiting. I get numerous requests from '2 days ago', meaning that I am capped out or they are capped out. INCREASE THIS! It's ridiculous that it takes me so long and so much effort just to pay $300,000+ to clear out one square.
    Everyone is leaving. I have 40+ friends and I think maybe 10 of them actively play. The rest left after they got fed up of being at 30 for so long.

Change is good. Time to make a change.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see how they can give Dragon Story at least 2-4 new dragons a week but not give us a single update..

TL when are we going to get a real update?

Im sorry but its been months that i have been waitng for a bigger update and so far its been disappointing.. i vote on every pole and there is always suggestions on there that are exciting! such as raising the level cap, crafting/trading posts, new decorations new elements and much more. Yet it seems like these polls are completely ignored, we hve gotten nothing new in this game since day one besides new monsters and its boring! are we ever going to get any of these things that dragon story has? or has monster story been forgotten? i know that you say it hasnt been forgotten, but im not convinced.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast