Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Rhino Keeper
    Owing to all the Mosstriches I kept getting, my progress in the game has been nice and slooooow and so personally speaking, I'm kind of glad that there haven't been too many updates. I finally got all the Halloween monsters (I think) including the one I wished for the most and so right now, I'm trying to breed myself a Shell Lizard so I can try to breed a Yulesky... maybe.

I wouldn't mind if the pace picked up a little for sure, but I would be really unhappy if the pace picked up to DS's level because I like having a bit of breather room between all the mad crazy breeding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    One can not speculate on such things. ;D
    You know things.

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievably boring, I have my fifth limited addition frankenogre, I don't need another one, lol, I would never purchase gold for this game, and I'm only playing a few times a day, sticking to one pair, to see if the diamond Pegasus pops up.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, they don't even try to make it interesting or fun. I'm sure you'll get diamond one of these days. Though I question why should we post all kinds of things on this board, it feels like we're just talking to a wall you know, hardly everything we post in this board are heard by TeamLava, that's what I feel.

I know right. There is no rhyme or reason to the breeding. How can you breed two things and only get one monster EVERY SINGLE TIME! I mean come on. I mean unless the two monsters are secretly the same one, there should be some variation. I know I shouldn't think of it in realistic terms but UGH I'm just over it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting pretty bored too. Once my King Clam hatches I'll just have Hermit Cat and Diamond and its 2 hybrids to complete all the monsters. There's only 1 path and 2 flower beds for decoration and banners. I wish I got as much gold per day in DS as I do in MS. I'm sitting on a big stockpile, but there's not even a point to use it to speed up breeding. Not even for so-called "Limited Edition" monsters. I'm hoping there will at least be a new monster this week.

Fashion Designer
    Sick of it myself been trying to breed diamond for a month now and just keep getting the same old monsters I'm sick of it and it cost to much gold to buy it. I have bought gold 4 times now and I am pretty much over it now. Sick to death of selling my monsters too. Sold more then it is worth. I'm also sick of not getting good updates. Wish we could trade monster between friend too.

New Resident
    I have been playing for just over a month. My quests all are for reaching higher goals on other games. Don't find those other games appealing or fun. SO... How about some quests that have goals for the game I am playing??? Monsters started out interesting, but like many others, I play Dragons too, since it has more quests that direct you and help you progress. Just don't understand why TL wouldn't want to keep it interesting for Monsters as well !!??!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Sick of it myself been trying to breed diamond for a month now and just keep getting the same old monsters I'm sick of it and it cost to much gold to buy it. I have bought gold 4 times now and I am pretty much over it now. Sick to death of selling my monsters too. Sold more then it is worth. I'm also sick of not getting good updates. Wish we could trade monster between friend too.
    Thats Y I deleted the game,, its drains money,, I never bought gold,, there are many games with more action other than JUST breeting..

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I agree bored with it myself come on tl give us something or get rid of it please. You put all this work into dragon story do the same with monster story please. Or just take it of you site please.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast