Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Rhino Keeper
    TL has been neglecting Monster Story. If it becomes an abandon game it will be their own fault.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by harlow1 View Post
    I think tl is mainly focusing on their most popular games.. the ones that make the most money. Which does make sense but basically abandoning less popular games isn't cool, there are still people putting time into playing them. It almost seems as if they put out a bunch of games, see which ones take off and grab onto them for all their worth while pretty much dropping the "leftovers." I'm not trying to talk [] its just my opinion. I still love you TL or I wouldn't spend waaaay too much of my time and sometimes money on your games
    If it's about the money, wouldn't it be better if they bring out more updates for this game and make it more interesting and eye-catching like DS?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure that MS isn't an abandoned game, it's just that we don't get as many updates as DS does. I'm still playing and I haven't lost interest in the game at all, but I will stop playing when there won't be any updates and that I will have got every monster.

Rhino Keeper
    i'm still playing MS, and still waiting for the great surprise update from TL for MS

Banned
    I wouldn't say abandoned... I'd say seriously neglected , though. They hardly bother with this game. So annoying. An update every two weeks, if we're luck? Come on!!
    Also, the supposedly Limited Edition dragons are still available to be bred: gobbledegoo, pumpkin, frankenogre. They didn't even bother to pull those out x'D it's kinda ridiculous.
    I only have like three monsters missing... Reckon i'll become bored sooner or later. I am even too lazy to visit most of my neighbors.
    It's also pretty annoying that we have very little room to place stuff, and the habitats are huge and have enormous trees and whatnot. The ending result is several habitats clumped together, blocking the view of the monsters in the adjacent habitat. -.-

Executive Chef
    It must be an update.....
    33 hours to go.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    It must be an update.....
    33 hours to go.....
    I don't know why but i doubt we will have an update. I hope I am wrong!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    I don't know why but i doubt we will have an update. I hope I am wrong!
    One can not speculate on such things. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by bdocc View Post
    I'm sure that MS isn't an abandoned game, it's just that we don't get as many updates as DS does. I'm still playing and I haven't lost interest in the game at all, but I will stop playing when there won't be any updates and that I will have got every monster.
    Bingo. It doesn't receive weekly updates, but it is not abandoned. ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    One can not speculate on such things. ;D

Bingo. It doesn't receive weekly updates, but it is not abandoned. ^_^
    The game has potential, in my opinion, you guys should set it apart from dragon story. People see it as a duplicate. Give people a reason to believe that's not the case, introduce monster trading. ACTUAL monster trading. Do monster storage. ANYTHING to set it apart.

Executive Chef
    At least, Monster Story is getting updates unlike Pet Hotel Story. I spend the most money in Monster Story so I hope we will get a huge update one of these days.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast