Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Fashion Designer
    Is Monster Story over? I still have no monsters to get. I'm maxed out on habitats and a lot of my neighbors have quit so it takes forever to get Mystic Maps to expand although I have no reason to expand but it's the only thing I have left to do along with gifting gold to the few neighbors I do have left.

Rhino Keeper
    All good things must come to an end.

You won the game!

Why dont you try DS?

Fashion Designer
    Another blog post with updates and yet again MS left out.

Rhino Keeper
    Sittin at 40mil coins and 960k food.... let's see if I hit 1mil food before the game gets an update... come on TL!! Get with it!

Executive Chef
    Yeah I am letting my few remaining nbrs know I am quitting the game. TL haven't said the game isn't gonna get anymore updates but I think after well over a month it's safe to assume the game is over with. I can't be bothered to finish expanding or leveling up my monsters. It's gotten to boring now.

I have every monster, all epic, 100 mil coins, 70 thou food.. And all this for nothing now??? What a joke! At least TL could announce its done or there will be updates later... Smh

Fashion Designer
    Another blog post for content updates and MS got missed again. Couple weeks shy of 3 months without anything new.

Rhino Keeper

To team Lava

Monster Story hasnt got any updates for months now, and all questions asked are still unawnsered.

I think you owe it to your costumers, gold buying or not, that you at least tell us what the status of this game is.

Will there ever be updates? You have lost what im assuming at least half of your players due to no updates, my guess is you want to let the game bleed out, but I dont think that is fair on the players who are still playing and even buying gold for a game that will never be updated again. Why put so much new things in Dragon Story, where people are now overwelmed and cant even keep up and are getting confussed by all the updates multiple times a week.

Executive Chef
    I agree. I stopped playing a week and a half ago. Just logging on to gift gold to my three nbrs and accept their requests. Can't be bothered leveling up my monsters or expanding. It's too boring now. I have all the monsters. Habitats are maxed so what's the point. TL haven't responded in a month or more and am wondering if they ever will. thank goodness I never bought gold for this game.

Fashion Designer
    yep. I uninstalled about 2 weeks ago. There seemed little point continuing to waste my time on this game.