Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

If you're going to go a month and a half without an update, the least you could do is respond to the thread that people are being directed to when they try to post a new one to find out what's going on.

We have a right to know if this game is abandoned/finished... I believe this because "gold sales" still pop up in game all the time (I don't buy of course, because there's no reason), but the point is TL shouldn't be trying to get people to spend real money on a game that's basically over and won't be updated anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Once I am done expanding, if not updated... I will be forced to quit the game. This is ridiculous TL. Don't yall realize yall are losing potential gold buyers because there is NO UDPATES?!

Banned
    Tl this game is not bringing in money? Because most have all dragons do why would they buy gold for? To try for a monster they already have? No it doesn't make sense

If you update and bring more monsters then people will buy gold to speed breed a d get that monster

New Resident
    Please tl bring a new update for monster story. This game has so much potential!

i do think that there will be un update to MS. kooky just started a thread about monster story suggestions. so i think they are still looking at this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got Magmadillo. That just leaves Firestorm Bird and I will have nothing left to breed for.

Executive Chef
    Yesss I agree with everyone! I haven't even touched it in weeks because all there is to do is collect coins and occasionally attempt to breed diamon which NEVER happens and seems like it never will! so...yeah if they want to keep people around they really need to do something. more than just a new monster every 3 months lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by richellabenoja View Post
    i do think that there will be un update to MS. kooky just started a thread about monster story suggestions. so i think they are still looking at this game.
    I have no information on if any updates will be coming, I just wanted to keep getting suggestions to submit over to show TL we are still here and want more updates!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Ouch, now what should we do? Kooky panda, could you do us a favor and find some things certain regarding Monster Story, whether it will be discontinued.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not heard anything about this game being retired.
    Pony has stated on this thread that the game has not been abandoned.

I also love this game, and I am hoping for more updates too.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast