Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Fashion Designer
    TL PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT MS!!! I love my Monsters! They have much more personality than DS or other TL games. Plus I have 400 Gold waiting to be spent on new lil Monster creations😜
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer
    I still don't have a diamond. I'm on my 35th breed in a row with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I have got an extra Chipmoss, Burnbark Lizard and Frogalog along the way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I still don't have a diamond. I'm on my 35th breed in a row with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I have got an extra Chipmoss, Burnbark Lizard and Frogalog along the way.
    Got 2 myself and I never did get a Shell monster, had to buy it. First with Frankenogre & Gobbledegoo then Sea Buffalo & Palmwing.

I got bored with how my island looked recently so had a bit of a shuffle arround with my habitats and started a bit more expanding so I could add more decorations to it. I also bought 3 Diamond habitats 2 shell habitats and 2 fire habitats (I had the space so I thought what the hell?) Once I expanded and had enough space to add more habitats I couldn't so now I'm gonna have to make do with 25 habitats that I could fit in before I continued to expand. Unfortunately my best monster duplicates (Chipmoss, Sea Rex, Pumpkinhead )all go in the 3 types of habitat I've only got large of. Also when I do eventualy get the Diamond Pegasus I'll only be able to have 2 of the hybrids. Oh well I guess I'm stuck with it now as I am so I'll still be playing and as I'm prety much just expanding now till the last few elusave monsters reveal themselfs to me I wouldn't say no to you if you wanted to be my neibour so if you're intrested my id is storminatcup75, thanks.

Host(ess)
    I'm honestly disappointed this game is being neglected. I enjoy playing MS more than DS because it's less work and less stressful. Those neighbors I do have on MS that are still around are very loyal - always responding to map requests, gifting gold, and visiting occasionally. While I'm frustrated that I've been playing for over a year and still don't have Diamond Pegasus on my island, I find the fact that weeks go by without so much as a new decoration or new monster disheartening. At this point, once I get the monsters I'm missing (DP and hybrids, Sea Slime, Sea Rex, Chipmoss, Firestorm Bird, Forest Scarab, and Magmadillo) and finish expanding, I'm gone.

Executive Chef
    Too bad they abandoned the game...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Got 2 myself and I never did get a Shell monster, had to buy it. First with Frankenogre & Gobbledegoo then Sea Buffalo & Palmwing.
    I have actually bred three shell lizards in this run and I had bred three before, but sold two to make room for higher earners. I also bought one by mistake way back when.

Fashion Designer
    More new content announced and once again MS left out.

I think I'll delete this game. I don't see the point of it after seeing the same old monsters. I really wish they would release updates for this game as they do the other games that we enjoy as well! I'm trying to hold out... but I don't think I'll be wasting my time

Rhino Keeper
    What a SHAME. And this Game shouldnt and like Treasure Story or other once, because it got Potential!! Please so Sommerhoff TL!!!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast