Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Monster Story Needs Updates

why monster story update doesnt like other story games, why always two weeks update?

Rhino Keeper
    That unfortunately is the question everyone is asking... cuz we know this game has potential. Is weekly updates too much to ask for now that DS got their biggest update yet? Maybe it's time to work on MS TL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    That unfortunately is the question everyone is asking... cuz we know this game has potential. Is weekly updates too much to ask for now that DS got their biggest update yet? Maybe it's time to work on MS TL.
    This. ^

Thumbs down Need more Updates

Been playing for a long time, reading all posts,, trying all combos, no diamond, nothing new for months now, I have no monsters to feed, just asking for Maps too expand, I have millions of coins and thousands of food.

Even with new monsters, I keep getting the same overand over with different combos.

I know how you feel I am going to give all TL games a miss now I have been playing them for a long time and don't seem to be getting anywhere in any of my games. It is time to call it a day

Rhino Keeper
    i think TL should make a huge interesting update for monsterstory or people will quit the game

I already stopped playing RS after reaching level 99, dropped back to 98 and back to 99, and it's impossible to reach100
    Monster story is next

Rhino Keeper
    Well it's obviously lacking. Like 5 decorations, one monster like every two weeks, extremely pricey debris clearing, nobody sends back maps, the only function coins have are to expand and plant food, shall I go on?

Not worth it!!!! I open the game once every 2 -3 days,, mostly for no reason!!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm a new player/very low level player to Monster Story and I'm getting bored with the game myself if only because of the exorbitant surplus of same monsters that keep popping up when I breed.

32 hours, repeatedly, does nothing to encourage people to stay interested and Yulesky - which is absolutely impossible for me at this point because of how little progress I have made with this game - only irritates me further and makes me want to close the app even faster and be DONE with it.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast