Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Team Lava Give Us Christmas Present Maybe ????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    But they weren't released for Android/Kindle Fire! We're going to get a coal dragon instead.
    We don't have the dragons yet, but the habitats cap is alr increased to 35! For once I'm happy with the late update for android, not a big fan of the pink dragon(habitat is pretty though) gonna try for a tusker before it gets even harder

Yeah Wello jrodt333 Your Right COAL On Kindle there is nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    We don't have the dragons yet, but the habitats cap is alr increased to 35! For once I'm happy with the late update for android, not a big fan of the pink dragon(habitat is pretty though) gonna try for a tusker before it gets even harder

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    We with iOS already got two free dragons - scarecrow and storm. We can't complain. I'd rather they update android with the boosts, album and crafting/trading buildings.
    THIS!! I want the full New Dawn and new crafting stuff that I still am pretty clueless about because it hasn't come to my platform yet.

To the thread starter, you're really dreaming if you think TL would just give everyone a dragon just because it's Christmas. They wouldn't do this in any of their games. They did make a Snowman dragon and a goal for it.

Rhino Keeper
    A christmas present that sounds good how about some free gold?

Rhino Keeper
    How about making expired dragons available for a limited time? This would be great for people who just started the game to get the ones they missed! I am a little frustrated with the idea that I will have to wait till next Halloween t see if the same dragons show up.❄⛄❄

Rhino Keeper
    Also, some adjustments for holiday dragons would be good. Fruitful could be easily converted to make a new Rain Deer dragon. The genie would make a cute Elf dragon, and the Wizard could be Santa. I really think the pink could have waited till February.

HI So I take it that ISO got a nice Christmas present Congrats but I would rather have gotten Coal then NOTHING

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    HI So I take it that ISO got a nice Christmas present Congrats but I would rather have gotten Coal then NOTHING
    I can ship you some coal lol

Cool Send out
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post

PS... Use your return addy as address to ship too OK
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    Cool Send out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234