Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yellow lemon tree

Executive Chef
    Unless something has changed, the dark caves is only capable of dropping an apple tree (as far as the trees go). Roaming bandits can drop a lemon tree and ancient vaults can drop an orange tree. All 3 are possible drops from the desert sands adventure and I believe the feral adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by storm1804 View Post
    I think option 1 is better (at least till you improve your gem situation) since you want to save your gems for the Fortune Teller. Adventures can give you awesome gem prizes. I got an albino pig, a black sheep, an orange tree and a glimmerdust trove from sending my knights on adventures. (On my other account I also got a lemon tree.) Try "Explore dark caves". It worked best for me.
    If you try this one often and still get no lemon tree, maybe you should buy it.

Just keep going on quests...I have so many lemon trees now I lost count & never collect from them anymore. You'll get one eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. Although in terms of a burning ember for me that's much, much later...lol. Have 2 eggs & have been waiting on an ember for at least a year. I already have 6 dragons so that's not so important anyways.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    The fortune-tellers tent has an unlimited fruit-adventure. So if you buy the tent, be sure not to mess that fortune up, so you will have as many lemons as you want... It's one of the early fortunes, but if you mess it up, then you'll only get 3 pieces of fruit (or something like that), so be sure you read carefully how to use the fortune so you get unlimited fruit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just keep going on quests...I have so many lemon trees now I lost count & never collect from them anymore. You'll get one eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. Although in terms of a burning ember for me that's much, much later...lol. Have 2 eggs & have been waiting on an ember for at least a year. I already have 6 dragons so that's not so important anyways.
    For two years now -collecting from the Roost daily- I only got what I have on the board as dragons go, no eggs, and of course no Ember.
    Today I only got 15 energy, From across the desert sand, yes that is it ..... 15 energy, nothing else not even a single gem! And it's been weeks since I've last seen a black box! Like 6 weeks or so!

I usually do both Dark caves and across the desert sand almost daily, one from Barracks the other from the Queen's court.

I think it is time for me to stop adventuring, waste of energy if you ask me if S8 won't add significant drops from these very expensive adventures!

PS. I will say one word on the Plume Hive and the rest of the adventures.... Useless..
    Last edited by Liloze; 06-30-15 at 09:54 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    Well thanks guys!
    I decided to wait and feel better now that I have peoples support xD

Unlocked desert yesterday. Hope ill have better luck than with roaming bandits. I have the faery respite quest that asks 2 lemonades now. It adds to the pressure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    For two years now -collecting from the Roost daily- I only got what I have on the board as dragons go, no eggs, and of course no Ember.
    Today I only got 15 energy, From across the desert sand, yes that is it ..... 15 energy, nothing else not even a single gem! And it's been weeks since I've last seen a black box! Like 6 weeks or so!

I usually do both Dark caves and across the desert sand almost daily, one from Barracks the other from the Queen's court.

I think it is time for me to stop adventuring, waste of energy if you ask me if S8 won't add significant drops from these very expensive adventures!

PS. I will say one word on the Plume Hive and the rest of the adventures.... Useless..
    I also go on non stop adventures. I typically get a box every 2-3 times, even if it's just a scarecrow, overgrown bench or a pumpkin hutch.

The last time my adventure came back from whatever the 2 day adventure hall is called, they came back with a burning ember. I couldn't tell you the last time that happened. I almost fell over and I was sitting down. Adventure onward!

Executive Chef

Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I also go on non stop adventures. I typically get a box every 2-3 times, even if it's just a scarecrow, overgrown bench or a pumpkin hutch.

The last time my adventure came back from whatever the 2 day adventure hall is called, they came back with a burning ember. I couldn't tell you the last time that happened. I almost fell over and I was sitting down. Adventure onward!
    Congrats on the Ember
    I would love to get a box every 2 to 3 times lol, even if it is a pumpkin hutch lol....
    Eh No ! Across the Desert Sands simply HATES me lol
    I got one box 2 days ago from Dark caves with Dark formation Rocks in it!
    I was like HUH 😳😳😳hahaha
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123