Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yellow lemon tree

Rhino Keeper
    The only rare item I've got from the quests is a white cow. I've played some of the other games and built up enough gems to buy two each of the apple, lemon, and orange trees with gems to spare. I'm currently on the cooking caravan mission and wouldn't be near as far along in it without those tree purchases. IMO they're worth it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    I would buy it.

I've done the adventures several times and so far the only prizes I got were 2 statues and dark cave formation. (which I am keeping for decor)...takes so long to prepare for last adventure and most of the time it's not worth it...would rather use the whisps to make lanterns if chances of getting anything good is 1 in a million. Was holing to get an apple tree to get sir pigglesworth but I think I will just buy it now
    I found Mithril in a dark cave formation - you may not want to keep them just for decor...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by axl7777 View Post
    I found Mithril in a dark cave formation - you may not want to keep them just for decor...
    You can also mine it but the last hit. That way you can keep and chances are you get mithril and jewels anyway

Fashion Designer
    I haven't got any trees from adventures, but I got a ton downloading the Holiday versions of Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. With my minimal gem balance prior, it was still enough to buy 2 apple trees, an orange tree and a lemon tree. I got my only golden apple from the magic garden shortly after purchasing my first apple tree.

Farm Supplier
    I bought my lemon tree after getting a lemon from sir piggy and needed to make lemonade. Since then I've gotten 3 more lemon trees from the bandits quest. Now I can make lemonade for all of team lava !!!!

Host(ess)
    NEED AN OPINION !!

Already asked some neighbors, but both my options are valid, so its hard to decide. First, here's my situation :
    _I'm lvl29.
    _Only did a few Ancient vaults before switching to Roaming bandits. Haven't done that many Dark caves too bc of recent grapes event. So, i guess I have done maybe about 60 Roaming bandits.
    _Bought apple tree first week I played and got orange tree early from Ancient vaults. But STILL NO LEMON TREE.
    _My gems sources are stupid TL games (sorry to call them that, but fashion story ****ed me ! worst.gameplay.ever.), purple cow, adventures, and few more and there...but not much.
    _I saved all my first gems to buy Wizard school, and now I'm saving to get the Fortune tellers tent.

But i have 80 gems now, and I see all my lvl20+ friends with the 3 types of trees, so I wonder if I should stop waiting to get the lemon tree from roaming bandits and buy it now. Delicious trade sounds fun. I'm just having trouble calculating how often I would be able to do it (maybe every 2days?), and how much time it'd take to reimburse my tree investment.

So, what do you guys think?
    -1) option 1: keeping hope to get the tree in adventures, and hurrying to get fortune tellers
    -2) option 2: buying lemon tree now.

(would appreciate arguments)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Hello, everyone, just want your opinions. I haven't finished this lemonade goal in a long time. Like the apple, it's very hard to get unless you have the tree. Is there any other free source of lemon beside Sir pig kindness? I'm thinking of buying the tree, but if after this goal I won't need the lemon anymore, I'd rather use the gems to buy something more valuable. Like...um...um...well..to buy or not to buy a lemon tree. That is the question thanks!
    I bought one with gems and got others through adventures. After the required lemonades, they are still useful. I do the delicious trade (lemonade, Apple pie and orange cobbler) on a regular basis

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilann View Post
    NEED AN OPINION !!

Already asked some neighbors, but both my options are valid, so its hard to decide. First, here's my situation :
    _I'm lvl29.
    _Only did a few Ancient vaults before switching to Roaming bandits. Haven't done that many Dark caves too bc of recent grapes event. So, i guess I have done maybe about 60 Roaming bandits.
    _Bought apple tree first week I played and got orange tree early from Ancient vaults. But STILL NO LEMON TREE.
    _My gems sources are stupid TL games (sorry to call them that, but fashion story ****ed me ! worst.gameplay.ever.), purple cow, adventures, and few more and there...but not much.
    _I saved all my first gems to buy Wizard school, and now I'm saving to get the Fortune tellers tent.

But i have 80 gems now, and I see all my lvl20+ friends with the 3 types of trees, so I wonder if I should stop waiting to get the lemon tree from roaming bandits and buy it now. Delicious trade sounds fun. I'm just having trouble calculating how often I would be able to do it (maybe every 2days?), and how much time it'd take to reimburse my tree investment.

So, what do you guys think?
    -1) option 1: keeping hope to get the tree in adventures, and hurrying to get fortune tellers
    -2) option 2: buying lemon tree now.

(would appreciate arguments)
    I think option 1 is better (at least till you improve your gem situation) since you want to save your gems for the Fortune Teller. Adventures can give you awesome gem prizes. I got an albino pig, a black sheep, an orange tree and a glimmerdust trove from sending my knights on adventures. (On my other account I also got a lemon tree.) Try "Explore dark caves". It worked best for me.
    If you try this one often and still get no lemon tree, maybe you should buy it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm1804 View Post
    I think option 1 is better (at least till you improve your gem situation) since you want to save your gems for the Fortune Teller. Adventures can give you awesome gem prizes. I got an albino pig, a black sheep, an orange tree and a glimmerdust trove from sending my knights on adventures. (On my other account I also got a lemon tree.) Try "Explore dark caves". It worked best for me.
    If you try this one often and still get no lemon tree, maybe you should buy it.
    I agree. If you keep going on quests (which you want to try to do every day anyways), you will eventually get one. I remember that getting a lemon tree seemed to take forever. I have something like 3 in my kingdom and another 7 in storage. I've been playing Castle for almost 2 years.

Fashion Designer
    Just keep adventuring and the gifts will come.

I think I only bought one apple tree with gems and now I have 6 apple trees, 12 lemon trees and 7 orange trees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast