Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yellow lemon tree

Fashion Designer

Yellow lemon tree

Hello, everyone, just want your opinions. I haven't finished this lemonade goal in a long time. Like the apple, it's very hard to get unless you have the tree. Is there any other free source of lemon beside Sir pig kindness? I'm thinking of buying the tree, but if after this goal I won't need the lemon anymore, I'd rather use the gems to buy something more valuable. Like...um...um...well..to buy or not to buy a lemon tree. That is the question thanks!

Fashion Designer
    i got the lemon tree from adventures for free...if you dont want to spend the gems, be patient and you may get it..i also got a free albino piggy....so just keep doing the adventures and hope for something good

Farm Supplier
    I got it from the bandit quest. Are you doing the 10 lemonade for the cooking caravan now?

Farm Supplier
    I got two lemon trees from the bandit adv, and one apple tree from the dark cave adv
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I haven't been lucky enough to get any"gem item"from adventures-need more lemons

Executive Chef
    After the lemonade goal there is a cooking caravan to produce 10 lemonade, 10 orange cobbler, 10 apple pie and 10 buffet breakfast. The reward is 50,000 coins.... I bought 2 orange trees, 1 lemon tree and 1 apple tree because you need double the oranges for this quest. To trigger the caravan you need to have triggered and completed those 4 recipes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nokkha View Post
    I got it from the bandit quest. Are you doing the 10 lemonade for the cooking caravan now?
    I'm still preparing lemonade for old thomas. Maybe when I finally done it, I'll be as old as him.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I'm still preparing lemonade for old thomas. Maybe when I finally done it, I'll be as old as him.
    Oh no you'll get it done in no time! The thing is you gonna have to make 10 more lemonades in the near future so you might wanna get the tree... 100 lemons more ya know

I would buy it.

I've done the adventures several times and so far the only prizes I got were 2 statues and dark cave formation. (which I am keeping for decor)...takes so long to prepare for last adventure and most of the time it's not worth it...would rather use the whisps to make lanterns if chances of getting anything good is 1 in a million. Was holing to get an apple tree to get sir pigglesworth but I think I will just buy it now

Rhino Keeper
    The first rare item I got from a dark cave adventure was a lemon tree! The very next one dropped a royal pig! Too bad I wasn't caught up on hot sauce and had to send them on a bandit adventure this time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast