Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 49

Farm Supplier

Level 49

Most of the time, I'm not even close. Ugh!

I've been on this level for 3-4 days not....today I got 257,000 points? Did I pass? No!!!! Requirement if 250,000 points, exceeded by 7,000 and I still didn't pass!!!! Want to **** this game so badly!!! Getting 250,000 is exceedingly hard already and yet 250,000 is not the actual goal number.....

This is a very unusual game....got 257,000 and was told my score wasn't high enough. Now I just got 252,000 and I passed the level???

Host(ess)
    Greatday2bealive, how did you finally get pass this level? I've gotten to about 215,000 with a lot of 180s and 190s.

I have switched diamonds with diamonds here and not even that helps. Can anyone who passed this tell me how?

Executive Chef
    I have done it two different ways

1. Even if it's timed still get the best matches you can. Bombs and blast jewels worked best for me. i did it about 5 time during the level. You can also use the 25% boos if you have the case for it because you get that extra cash. Don't waste any bombs or blast jewels that you can't combine. Save them for the finally. I end up making a good chunk of points off of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette1 View Post
    Greatday2bealive, how did you finally get pass this level? I've gotten to about 215,000 with a lot of 180s and 190s.
    Luck...and a whole lot of it.

Host(ess)
    Woke up this morning tired and sore from installing a new plasma and missing a few hours of sleep, played the game once and finally beat level 49 afters DAYS of trying. I did have at least four spinning diamonds show up this time.

How did you break the two top glass boxes on 48 to get to 49? I can't seem to do it!!??

Farm Supplier
    This was my favorite level so far. It tooks me a few tries, but once I stopped waiting for things to settle before making matches, it was easy. It uses few colors, so it's relatively simple to make matches. And the screen seemed to erupt in a whirl of jewels and explosions. Great fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast