Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    No it is NOT breedable! Are y'all going to sell sections of the Grand Canyon to us next?
    Lmao!
    Seems true tho! How can it be that not one person either on here or amongst my nbrs has bred this yet??? Something is definitely not right here.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    The Snowman Dragon is still breedable
    HOW? After more than 200 fails I don't believe it!!! Have you read the forum? Only one person has bred it and I think that is a hoax!!! This dragon is broken!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    😊🎁
    Quote Originally Posted by Backf1ipper View Post
    I don't know if you can breed snowman at this time or not.

But, I have noticed that the last few dragons (Double Rainbow, Sagittarius & Santa) have been extremely hard to get. I speed up and don't wait. And these three in particular have consumed more gold than any in the past.

Anyone noticed unusual difficulty breeding the new dragons? I'm wondering if TL changed their breeding algorithm or may have reduced the probability of getting the new ones.
    I have noticed this this too! It has never been this difficult they had to have changed the probability of breeding the new dragons. TL should let us know what is going on. I have never spent as much gold as I have these past couple if weeks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    MODS-could you please change the header on this thread? It is back...although no one seems to be able to breed this dragon...

Is it really removed & TL made a faux paux since not many can breed this dragon...sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know exactly when this dragon is going to expire...again? I can't seem to find the timer and I am currently trying to breed it but without much confidence. I'm thinking of just buying one...but not until the last minute

Fashion Designer
    hey guys ! did anyone get this dragon? c'mon ! i need some good news from my virtual friends ! so, who got the snowman? ( i will give you a virtual beer )

Executive Chef
    I gave him about 50 tries on 3 acc, and no snowman yet. However I crafted 6 or 7 landworms, which is super rare too. Theoretically snowman - if breedable - must appear as often as landworm.

But as I see on this forum there is nobody who could breed it. Except one person, who do not answer our questions, so I think he could not breed it as well

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    However I crafted 6 or 7 landworms, which is super rare too.
    Breed, I mean

Rhino Keeper
    I got it last year and it wasn't that difficult either. Last year TL gave us 3 weeks to try.
    Actually i was aiming for diamond at that time and got snowman twice and landworm all as a fail.

I believed the odds have been decreased too much and it is better off to buy snowman for 600gold rather than wasting your gold at speed and boosted breed.

Haven been trying to breed when it was released again, till now have not get it T.T I managed to beed the santa, but where is my snowman